加载中…
个人资料
Sunnyzone
Sunnyzone
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:0
  • 博客访问:14,573
  • 关注人气:2
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
相关博文
推荐博文
谁看过这篇博文
加载中…
正文 字体大小:

综合操练

(2007-01-15 03:46:36)
分类: Ability 突破功能
【综合操练一】
A: I have some bad news.
(我有一些坏消息。)
B: Oh? What is it?
(哦?是什么?)
A: My husband just lost his job.
(我老公刚刚失业了。)
B: He did?
(真的吗?)
A: I’m afraid so.
(恐怕是的。)
B: That's too bad! You must be very upset.
(太糟糕了!你心里一定很烦。)
A: I am.
(是啊。)
B: I’m very sorry to hear that.
(听到这个消息我很遗憾。)
A: Thanks for listening. I really appreciate it.
(谢谢你的倾听,我真的很感谢你。)
【功能大统计】
1. Curiosity(好奇)
2. Surprise(惊奇)
3. Comforting(安慰)
4. Sympathy(同情)
5. Gratitude(感谢)

【综合操练二】
A: Do you by any chance know when the president is going to arrive?
(你知道总统什么时候到达吗?)
B: Yes. As far as I know, he’s going to arrive at 4:30.
(是的。据我所知,他将于四点半抵达。)
A: Hmm. Somehow I thought he was going to arrive earlier than that.
(唔,我还以为他会在四点半之前到。)
B: I don’t think so.
(我不这么想。)
A: Are you sure?
(你确定吗?)
B: Yes. I’m positive. He arrives at 4:30.
(是的,我很肯定,他四点半到。)

【功能大统计】
1. Asking for Information(询问信息)
2. Disagreeing(不同意)
3. Certainty(肯定)

【综合操练三】
A: Have you heard the mayor is going to resign?
(你听说市长要辞职了吗?)
B: The mayor is going to resign?! I don’t believe it! Where did you hear that?
(市长要辞职吗?我不相信!你从哪里听说的?)
A: All the neighbors are talking about it.
(所有的的邻居都在谈论这件事。)
B: Do you think it’s true?
(你觉得这是真的吗?)
A: I think so, but I don’t know for sure.
(我想是吧,不过我不敢确定。)
B: Well, personally, I doubt it.
(唔,就我个人来说,我对此相当怀疑。)

【功能大统计】
1. Gossiping(流言蜚语)
2. Disbelieving(不相信)
3. Asking for Opinion(询问观点)
4. Uncertainty(不肯定)

【综合操练四】
A: Would you mind playing your radio somewhere else?
(你介意把收音机拿到别的地方去放吗?)
B: I’m sorry. I didn’t hear you. What did you say?
(不好意思,我没听到你说什么。你说什么来着?)
A: I asked you if you’d play your radio someplace else.
(我是问你可不可以到别的地方去播收音机。)
B: Sure. I’d be happy to.
(当然可以,我很乐意。)
A: Thanks.
(谢谢。)

【功能大统计】
1. Making a Request(提出请求)
2. Apology(道歉)
3. Asking for Repeat(要求重复)
4. Saying it Again in Another Way(换方式重复)
5. Willingness(愿意)
6. Gratitude(感谢)

【综合操练五】
A: Would you like to stay home or see a movie?
(你想呆在家里还是去看电影?)
B: I think I’d prefer to stay home. How about you?
(我想我宁愿呆在家里,你呢?)
A: Well, to be honest, I really don’t feel like staying home. I’d much rather see a movie. Is that OK with you?
(唔,说实话,我真的不想呆在家里,我更愿意看电影。可以吗?)
B: Sure. We haven’t seen a movie in a long time.
(当然了,我们很久没有看电影了。)

【功能大统计】
1. Asking for Opinion(征求意见)
2. Preferring(偏爱)
3. Dislikes(不喜欢)
Making a Request(提出要求)
【综合操练六】
A: Would you mind if I went home early?
(你介意我早一点回家吗?)
B: No. I wouldn’t mind.
(不,我不介意。)
A: Are you sure? I mean if you’d rather I didn’t, I won’t.
(真的吗?我是说如果你想我留下,我就不提早回家。)
B: No. Honestly. It doesn’t matter to me whether you go home early or not. It’s entirely up to you.
(我不介意,真的。你是否早点回家对我来说没有什么关系,完全由你决定。)

【功能大统计】
1. Asking for Permission(征求许可)
2. Saying it Again in Another Way(换方式重复)
3. Indifference(冷漠)
4. Decision(决定)

【综合操练七】
A: Hi! Sam, How are you doing?
(嗨!山姆,你好吗?)
B: Great. Thank you. And you?
(我很好,谢谢。你呢?)
A: Fine. What are you going to do this afternoon?
(我也很好。今天下午你要去干什么?)
B: I’m not sure. I’ll probably stay home and read a book. How about you?
(我不确定。我可能呆在家里看书吧。你呢?)
A: Well. I’m planning to go fishing. Would you like to join me?
(唔,我打算去钓鱼。你想不想跟我一块去呢?)
B: Sure. I’d be happy to. Going fishing sounds much more exciting than staying home and reading a book.
(当然啦,我很乐意,去钓鱼比呆在家里看书有意思多了。)
A: Good! I’ll pick you up around one o’clock.
(太好了!一点左右我去接你。)
B: See you then.
(到时见。)

【功能大统计】
1. Greeting(问候)
2. Hesitation(犹豫)
3. Possibility(可能)
4. Intention(意向)
5. Invitation(邀请)
6. Comparison(比较)
7. Saying Goodbye(告别)
【综合操练七】
A: Hi! Sam, How are you doing?
(嗨!山姆,你好吗?)
B: Great. Thank you. And you?
(我很好,谢谢。你呢?)
A: Fine. What are you going to do this afternoon?
(我也很好。今天下午你要去干什么?)
B: I’m not sure. I’ll probably stay home and read a book. How about you?
(我不确定。我可能呆在家里看书吧。你呢?)
A: Well. I’m planning to go fishing. Would you like to join me?
(唔,我打算去钓鱼。你想不想跟我一块去呢?)
B: Sure. I’d be happy to. Going fishing sounds much more exciting than staying home and reading a book.
(当然啦,我很乐意,去钓鱼比呆在家里看书有意思多了。)
A: Good! I’ll pick you up around one o’clock.
(太好了!一点左右我去接你。)
B: See you then.
(到时见。)

【功能大统计】
8. Greeting(问候)
9. Hesitation(犹豫)
10. Possibility(可能)
11. Intention(意向)
12. Invitation(邀请)
13. Comparison(比较)
14. Saying Goodbye(告别)

【综合操练八】
A: Have you decided who you’re going to ask to the party?
(你决定带谁去参加舞会了吗?)
B: No. I haven’t made up my mind yet. I’ve been thinking of asking Sue, but then again, I thought I might ask Ann.
(没有,我还没决定。我在想着邀请苏,但过一会儿我又觉得我该邀请安。)
A: Sounds like a difficult decision. I’ll be curious to know what you decide.
(这听起来挺难决定的。我很好奇你会如何决定。)
B: I’ll let you know.
(我会让你知道的。)
A: Promise?
(你保证?)
B: Promise.
(我保证。)

【功能大统计】
1. Decision(决定)
2. Hesitation(犹豫)
3. Possibility(可能)
4. Curiosity(好奇)
5. Promise(承诺)

【综合操练九】
A: If you’re not busy, would you by any chance be interested in seeing a movie with me this Saturday?
(要是你有空的话,这个星期六有没有兴趣跟我一起去看场电影?)
B: I’d love to, but I can’t. I have to study for my college entrance exams.
(我很想去,可是我不能去。我得为我的大学入学考试复习。)
A: That’s too bad.
(真可惜。)
B: Thanks for asking, though. Maybe we can see a movie some other time.
(不过还是谢谢你的邀请。也许我们改天再一起去看电影吧。)

【功能大统计】
1. Invitation(邀请)
2. Must(必须)
3. Gratitude(感谢)
4. Disappointment(失望)
5. Possibility(可能)

【综合操练十】
A: You’re going to be very disappointed with me.
(你一定会对我很失望。)
B: What makes you say that?
(你为什么这样说?)
A: Well, remember I was supposed to save you a seat?
(唔,记得你要我为你留个位置吧?)
B: Yes?
(是啊,怎么了?)
A: Well, uh… I’m afraid I wasn’t able to do it.
(唔,呃……恐怕我没做到。)
B: Oh? Why not?
(啊?为什么没有呢?)
A: The truth is I tried, but the usher wouldn’t let me.
(事实上,我试过了,可是引座员不让。)
B: Don’t worry about it.
(别太介意了。)
A: I feel bad. After all, you were counting on me to save it.
(我觉得很过意不去。毕竟,你指望我帮你留位的。)
B: Don’t worry about it. These things happen.
(别为这事烦了。这种事经常会发生的。)
A: You aren’t upset?
(你不会不开心吗?)
B: No, that’s okay.
(不会,没事儿。)

【功能大统计】
1. Disappointment(失望)
2. Curiosity(好奇)
3. Reminding(提醒)
4. Ability(能力)
5. Asking for Reason(询问原因)
6. Explaining(解释)
7. Apology(道歉)
8. Promise(承诺)
9. Comforting(安慰)
【综合操练十一】
A: Which washing machine are you interested in purchasing?
(你想买哪种洗衣机?)
B: I’m not sure. I might buy the cheap one. On the other hand, perhaps I’ll buy the deluxe model.
(我不清楚,可能买一台便宜点的吧。另一方面,我也可能会买一台豪华型的。)
A: Take my advice! Don’t buy the cheap one! You’ll be disappointed.
(听我的忠告!别买便宜货!你会失望的。)
B: Oh. Well, in that case, I’ll probably buy the deluxe model.
(噢,唔,这样的话,我可能会买一台豪华型的。)
A: You won’t be sorry.
(你不会后悔的。)

【功能大统计】
1. Uncertainty(不肯定)
2. Possibility(可能)
3. Hesitation(犹豫)
4. Suggestion(建议)
5. Disappointment(失望)

【综合操练十二】
A: It’s a shame this restaurant is so expensive.
(真可惜,这个餐馆居然这么贵。)
B: I agree. I wish it were cheaper.
(我同意。我真希望它能便宜一点。)
A: Me, too. I was hoping we could eat here tonight, but it looks like that’s out of the question.
(我也是。我希望今晚我们能在这里吃,但看起来是不可能了。)
B: I’m afraid so.
(恐怕是的。)

【功能大统计】
1. Disappointment(失望)
2. Agreeing(同意)
3. Hoping(希望)
4. Judging(推断)

【综合操练十三】
A: You know, I think you hurt Kate’s feeling when you told her she is a little overweight.
(你知道吗,我想,你告诉凯特说她有点超重的时候伤了她的心。)
B: Hmm, I didn’t realize that. Do you think she is angry with me?
(唔,我没有意识到。你觉得她生我的气了吗?)
A: I don’t know if “angry” is the right word, but it seems to me she’s a little upset.
(我不知道该不该用“生气”这个词来形容,不过看起来她有点沮丧。)
B: Oh, I feel terrible.
(哦,我很难过。)
A: Maybe you ought to apologize to her. That might help patch things up between the two of you.
(也许你应该跟她道歉,那样应该可以化解你们之间的矛盾。)
B: Good idea! I’ll do that.
(好主意!我会道歉的。)

【功能大统计】
1. Warning(警告)
2. Being Angry(生气)
3. Judging(推断)
4. Suggestion(建议)
5. Possibility(可能)
6. Agreeing(同意)

【综合操练十四】
A: I’d love to continue this conversation, but I really need to go now. I have to get back to the office.
(我很想继续谈话,可是我现在真的得走了。我得回办公室去了。)
B: Well, let’s get together soon.
(唔,我们不久后再聚一聚吧。)
A: Okay. Would you like to have lunch some day next week?
(好的,下个星期找天去吃午饭好吗。)
B: Sure. How about Monday?
(当然好啦。星期一怎么样?)
A: Uh… I’m afraid I can’t make it on Monday. I’ve got to fly to Chicago on business.
(呃……我恐怕星期一不能去。我要出差去芝加哥。)
B: Well, unfortunately I’m tied up on Tuesday. I’m supposed to have lunch with an important visitor from out of town, and I don’t think there’s any way I can get out of it. Are you free on Wednesday?
(唔,很不巧,我星期二有事。我有一个重要的客人从外地来,我要和他一起吃午饭,我不可能不去。星期三你有空吗?)
A: Wednesday? Let’s see. Uh... Somehow I think I’ve already got something scheduled for Wednesday. Oh, yes! I’ve got an appointment with my dentist to have my teeth cleaned, and it’s essential that I keep it.
(星期三?我想想,呃……好像我觉得星期三已经安排了什么事。噢,对了!我约了牙医洗牙,我一定要守约。)
B: Well, I’m afraid Thursday is out for me. I’m expected to attend a meeting of our personnel committee, and it’s very important for me to be there.
(唔,我恐怕星期四也不行。我要去参加一个人事委员会的会议,这个会非常重要,我一定得到。)
A: So that leaves Friday. I don’t have any obligations or commitments on Friday. How about you?
(那么只剩下星期五了。星期五我没有任何公私约会。你呢?)
B: Friday sounds good. Where should we meet?
(星期五好像可以。我们在哪儿见呢?)
A: You know, I really must be going now or I’ll be very late. Can you give me a call tomorrow and we’ll decide?
(你知道,我现在真的必须走了,不然我就晚了。你能不能明天给我打个电话,然后我们再决定好吗?)
B: Fine. Speak to you then.
(好,到时再谈。)
A: Sorry I have to rush off like this.
(很抱歉我走得这么匆忙。)
B: That’s okay. I understand.
(没事,我了解。)
A: Good – bye.
(再见)
B: So long.
(再见。)

【功能大统计】
1. Saying Goodbye(告别)
2. Invitation(邀请)
3. Agreeing on Time(商定时间)
4. Appointment(预约)
5. Must(必须)
6. Explanation(解释)
7. Apology(道歉)

【综合操练十五】
A: What’s your opinion about nuclear energy?
(你对核能有什么看法?)
B: Nuclear energy? Now, that’s really an issue! I actually have some pretty strong viewpoints regarding nuclear energy. Are you interested in hearing them?
(核能?如今这可真是个有争议的问题!事实上,关于核能,我有一些相当激进的观点。你有兴趣听吗?)
A: Yes.
(有。)
B: Well, in my opinion, nuclear energy is our best hope for the future.
(唔,在我看来,核能是我们将来最大的希望所在。)
A: But don’t you think it poses a threat to the safety of the population?
(但是你不觉这得对人类的安全造成了威胁吗?)
B: Not really. As I see it, nuclear reactors are a clean and safe source of electricity.
(不完全是。依我看,原子反应堆是一种干净而安全的电能源。)
A: Well, if you ask me, people don’t realize how dangerous radiation can be.
(唔,如果让我说,人们没有意识到核辐射有多危险。)
B: The thing to keep in mind is that our oil and gas resources are limited. And furthermore, …
(我们应该牢记的一件事就是我们的石油和煤气资源是有限的。而且……)
A: Let me say one more thing.
(让我再说一件事。)
B: Okay.
(好。)
A: I’d just like to point out that I think too many accidents are happening at nuclear power plants all over the world.
(我只是想指出世界各地的核电厂发生了太多意外事件了。)
B: You know, we could probably go on talking about this forever and never come to an agreement.
(你知道,我们可能继续谈论下去并且永远达不到共鸣。)
A: You’re probably right. I guess we just don’t see eye to eye when it comes to nuclear energy.
(也许你是对的。我想,我们在核能方面就是无法达成共识。)
B: I guess not.
(我想也是。)

【功能大统计】
1. Asking for Opinion(询问观点)
2. Giving Opinion(表明观点)
3. Disagreeing(不同意)
4. Possibility(可能)
5. Judging(推断)

0

阅读 评论 收藏 转载 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  • 评论加载中,请稍候...
发评论

    发评论

    以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

      

    新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 电话:4000520066 提示音后按1键(按当地市话标准计费) 欢迎批评指正

    新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

    新浪公司 版权所有