加载中…
个人资料
水天一色
水天一色
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:0
  • 博客访问:96,028
  • 关注人气:36
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
相关博文
推荐博文
谁看过这篇博文
加载中…
正文 字体大小:

中级篇2  Lesson  Six

(2009-04-05 01:05:40)
标签:

洪恩环境英语

对话

教育

英语

课文

分类: 洪恩环境英语初中级篇


 LESSON 6  WAS THERE ANY MAIL FOR ME? 
           有我的邮件吗

 

SCENE ONE: THE BENNETT FAMILY KITCHEN
第一幕:   班纳特家厨房


MRS. BENNETT: How are you, dear?
班纳特夫人:  你好吗, 亲爱的?
JEFF: Fine, thanks. Was there any mail for me?
杰夫: 很好, 谢谢。有我的邮件吗?
MRS. BENNETT: There wasn't anything for you.

              There were two bills and a magazine for me.

              But there was no mail for you.
班纳特夫人: 没有。有给我的两张帐单和一份杂志。但是没有你的邮件。
JEFF: Nothing for me, huh?
杰夫: 没我的东西吗, 啊?
MRS. BENNETT: No, nothing. You don't live here anymore.

              Why would anyone send mail to you here?
班纳特夫人: 没有, 什么也没有。你不在这儿住了, 为什么还会有人把邮件给你寄到这儿呢?
JEFF:  I gave someone this address.
杰夫: 我把这儿的地址给过别人。
MRS. BENNETT: Who?
班纳特夫人: 谁?
JEFF: Just a friend who owes me money.
杰夫: 一个欠我钱的朋友。
MRS. BENNETT: Well, there wasn't any mail for you today.
班纳特夫人: 哦, 今天没有你的邮件。
JEFF: OK. Sorry. I just need the money.

      I have a lot of expenses on the new apartment.
杰夫: 好的。对不起, 我只是需要钱。租新公寓花销很大。
MRS. BENNETT: Were there any lights in your building last night?
班纳特夫人: 昨晚你住的那栋楼有电吗?
JEFF: No, there were no lights last night.

      But when I left this morning, there was electricity.
杰夫: 没有, 昨晚没电。但今天早上我离开的时候来电了。
MRS. BENNETT: Was there any hot water?
班纳特夫人: 有热水吗?
JEFF:  Yes, there was hot water.
杰夫: 有的, 有热水。
MRS. BENNETT: Was there any heat?
班纳特夫人: 有暖气吗?
JEFF: Mom, this is August. I don't need heat.
杰夫: 妈妈, 现在是八月。我还不用暖气。
MRS. BENNETT: Was there any telephone service?
班纳特夫人: 有电话吗?
JEFF: Mom, I have telephone service.
杰夫: 妈妈, 有电话。
MRS. BENNETT: Then why didn't you call me and give me your phone number?
班纳特夫人: 那你为什么不给我来电话, 告诉我你的电话号码?
JEFF: Mom, I'm a grown man now.

      My first thought wasn't to call my mother. I'm sorry.
杰夫: 妈妈, 我是个成年人了。我的第一个反应不是给妈妈打电话。对不起。
      Anyway, I can give it to you now. The number is 555-2649.

      不管怎样,我现在可以给你号码。号码是555-2649。
MRS. BENNETT: Can you write it down for me?
班纳特夫人: 你能给我写下来吗?
JEFF:  Sure.  Do you have anything I can write with?
杰夫: 当然。 你有写字的东西吗?
MRS. BENNETT: Here's something.
班纳特夫人: 这里有。
JEFF:  Do you have anything I can write on?
杰夫: 你有可以写字的纸吗?
MRS. BENNETT: Here.
班纳特夫人: 这里。
MRS. BENNETT: Jeff, are you seeing anyone?
班纳特夫人: 杰夫, 你正在跟谁约会吧?
JEFF:  No one I want to talk about, Mom.
杰夫: 妈妈, 我不想谈论任何人。
MRS. BENNETT: You really should settle down with someone.
班纳特夫人: 你真的应该找个人, 稳定下来了。
JEFF:  That's what you always tell me.
杰夫: 你总跟我说这样的话。
MRS. BENNETT: Well, it's true.
班纳特夫人: 唉, 这可是实在话。
JEFF:  Yep. OK. Gotta go.
杰夫: 是。好的, 我得走了。
MRS. BENNETT: What? You just wanted to see if there was any mail for you?
班纳特夫人: 什么? 你只是想看看这儿有没有你的邮件?
JEFF:  And to say hello. But now I have to say goodbye.
杰夫: 还来问候问候你。但是现在我必须得跟你说再见了。
MRS. BENNETT: OK. Don't forget to call.
班纳特夫人: 好吧。别忘了打电话。
JEFF:  Right.
杰夫: 好的。
MRS. BENNETT: Jeff?
班纳特夫人: 杰夫?
JEFF:  Yep?
杰夫: 什么事?
MRS. BENNETT: I saw the show last night.
班纳特夫人: 昨晚我看过那部电视剧了。
JEFF:  You did?
杰夫: 是吗?
MRS. BENNETT: It was great. I'm really proud of you.
班纳特夫人: 真不错。我真为你骄傲。
JEFF:  Even if I'm not a lawyer or a doctor or a businessman.
杰夫: 即使我不是律师, 医生或商人?
MRS. BENNETT: Maybe you could marry a lawyer or a doctor. . .

              Only kidding. We're happy to have you back in Stamford.
班纳特夫人: 也许你能娶个律师或医生⋯⋯ 开个玩笑。

             我们很高兴你回到斯坦福德了。
JEFF: Thanks, Mom. I'm beginning to feel better about being here.
杰夫: 谢谢你, 妈妈。我开始对呆在这儿感觉好点儿了。

0

阅读 评论 收藏 转载 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  • 评论加载中,请稍候...
发评论

    发评论

    以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

      

    新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 电话:4000520066 提示音后按1键(按当地市话标准计费) 欢迎批评指正

    新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

    新浪公司 版权所有