发博文
正文 字体大小:

Oral English结婚

(2006-08-29 21:14:18)
分类: 快乐口语
愿意和我结婚吗
Will you marry me? *
用于求爱时,男女都可以用。

Will you marry me? (
愿意和我结婚吗?)
Yes, I will marry you. (
是的,我愿意。
)
Will you be my wife/husband? (
你愿意成为我的妻子/丈夫吗
?)
I want to share the rest of my life with you. (
我愿今生今世和你在一起。
)
I want to grow old together. (
我愿意和你白头到老。

我还不想订婚。 
I don't want to get engaged yet.
I don't think we should get engaged yet. (
我觉得我们还不到该订婚的时候。

我还不想结婚。
I don't want to get married yet.
I don't want to get married yet. (
我还不想结婚。)
When will you be ready? (
那你想什么时候呢
?)
I'm not ready to settle down yet.
I'm not ready for married life yet. 

结婚,我还没想过呢。
I haven't thought about marriage yet. *
当对方问到When are you going to get married? (你打算什么时候结婚)时的回答。 

我爱你,可是不能和你结婚。
I love you but I can't marry you.

我还下不了决心和她结婚。
I hesitate to marry her. * hesitate
“踌躇”、“没心思”、“犹豫”。
I hesitate to marry her. (
我还下不了决心和她结婚。)
Why? (
为什么呢
?)
I'm not sure if I want to marry her.
I'm hesitant to marry her.

他刚刚结婚。 
He's a newlywed. *newlywed
“新婚的人”。

He looks very happy lately. (
最近他看上去好幸福呀。)
He's a newlywed. (
因为他刚刚结婚。
)
He is newly married.
He just got married. 

婚后生活怎么样
How's (your) married life?
How's (your) married life? (
婚后生活怎么样
?)
Not bad. (
不错哟。

我们俩都感到很幸福。
We're happy together now. 

我很爱我的妻子。
I love my wife. 

我们夫妻俩性格相似。
We're two of a kind. *two of a kind
“性格相似的人”。
We're very similar.
Like husband, like wife. 

我们俩很般配。
We're a well-matched couple. 
我是个顾家的人。 

I'm a family-centered person.
I'm a family man. 

她想要个孩子。 
She wants to start a family. 

我怀孕了。 
I'm pregnant.
Guess what? I'm pregnant. (
你猜怎么着,我怀孕了。
)
Really? (
真的吗
?)
I'm going to have a baby.
I'm expecting. 

怀的是男孩还是女孩
What did she have?
What did she have? (
怀的是男孩还是女孩
?)
It's a girl. (
是女孩。

问题总会解决的。
We can work it out. 

我首先想到的是我妻子。
I think of my wife first.
My wife is very important to me.
I'm very close to my wife. 

我们夫妻从不吵架。
We (as a husband and a wife) don't have any fights. 

拖家带口的人。 
Family man.

●离婚

我们经常吵架。
We fight a lot.
Do you two fight? (
你们吵架吗?)
Yes, we fight a lot. (
嗯,我们常吵架。)

我不再爱我的妻子了。
I don't love my wife any more.

我老婆有外遇。
My wife's cheating on me. *cheat on...
“在男女关系上表现的不忠”。
My wife's a two-timer.
My wife's secretly dating someone else.
My wife's having an affair. 

我们感情不和。 
We had a falling-out. *falling-out
“感情不和”、“失和”。

We had a big disagreement. (
我们之间意见分歧很大。)
We don't get along anymore. (
我们再也不能在一起了。)

我已经改变心意了。 
I've changed my mind.
I've reconsidered. (
我想重新考虑。)

你变了。 
You have changed.
You're not the same as before. (
你和以前不一样了。

你现在是不是和谁交往呢
Are you seeing someone now?
Are you seeing someone now? (
你现在是不是和谁交往呢
?)
Actually, no. (
没有,谁也没有。

我和妻子没什么共同语言。 
I don't see eye to eye with my wife. *see eye to eye with...
“和……意见一致”。

How's married life? (
婚后生活怎么样?)
I don't see eye to eye with my wife. (
我和妻子没什么共同语言。

我们俩合不来了。
We just don't get along. 

我想我很了解你。
I thought I knew you. 

我和我的秘书有了婚外情。
I had an affair with my secretary. 

和你在一起没意思。
I don't enjoy being with you.
We don't have any fun anymore. 

我们离婚吧。
Let's get divorced. *divorce
“离婚”。
I don't love you anymore. (
我不再爱你了。)
Let's get divorced. (
我们离婚吧。

现在我和我妻子分居了。
I'm separated from my wife. *separate
“夫妻分居”。
We are living separately now. 

我不能失去你。
I can't get over losing you. *get over
(从疾病、痛苦中)恢复,重新站起”。
I can't recover from breaking up with you. (
我无法接受和你的分手。)
I can't forget you. (
我无法忘记你。)

和你分手是我最大的痛苦。
Breaking up is hard to do. *break up
“朋友、夫妻间的分手”。
make up (
和好,言归于好

请不要伤我的心。
Don't break my heart. *break one's heart
“使……万分痛苦,让对方因失恋而痛苦”。
I want to break up. (
我想和你分手。)
Don't break my heart. (
请不要伤我的心。
)
Don't make me sad. 

我们争论了好几个小时。
We argued for hours. *argue
“是用理论来说服对方”或“各自坚持自己的主张而争论不休“。

阅读 评论 收藏 转载 打印举报
  • 评论加载中,请稍候...

       

    验证码: 请点击后输入验证码 收听验证码

    发评论

    以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

      

    新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 不良信息反馈 电话:4006900000 提示音后按1键(按当地市话标准计费) 欢迎批评指正

    新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

    新浪公司 版权所有