未选之路
文/
罗伯特·弗罗斯坦
黄叶林里分出两条小路
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, 可惜我不能同时涉足
But sorry I could not travel both 路口伫立良久
And be one traveler, long I stood 向着其中一条翘首极目
And looked down one as far as I could 直到它消失在丛林深处
To where it bent in the undergrowth
但是我选择了另一条路
Then took the other, as just as fair, 芳草待踏,分外幽寂
And having perhaps the better claim, 同样显得诱人,美丽
Because it was grassy and wanted wear; 虽然这两条路是如此相似
Though as for that the passing there 都几乎没有旅人的足迹
Had worn them really about the same
那天清晨落叶满地
And both that morning equally lay 两条都是未经脚步踩踏的小径
In leaves no step had trodden black. 呵,留下一条路等下次再来
Oh, I kept the first for another day! 但我知道路径延绵没有尽头
Yet knowing how way leads on to way, 恐怕一走就再难回首
I doubted if I should ever come back.
也许在多年之后的某个地方
I shall be telling this with a sigh 我将轻声叹息把往事回顾
Somewhere ages and ages hence: 一片树林里分出了两条道路
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I- 而我选择了人迹更少的一条
I took the one less traveled by, 从此决定了我一生的道路。
And that has made all the difference.
插入表情