加载中…
个人资料
flora
flora
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:0
  • 博客访问:6,221
  • 关注人气:0
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
相关博文
推荐博文
谁看过这篇博文
加载中…
正文 字体大小:

犯罪心理第五季第16集-8岁儿童绑架案之一

(2010-04-29 03:04:32)
标签:

绑架

失踪

儿童

杂谈

分类: 电影我的最爱

S5E16

——本字幕由YYeTs 人人影视原创翻译制作(翻译:见习狐狸、D同学、wdjmhs、泰斯、Tina、海因里希;校对:天意、Joanna;时间轴:何何;后期:孤帆;总监:何何)

 

Winter Festival

冬节园游

ASHBURN, VIRGINIA

弗吉尼亚州,阿什本

 

Aimee: I’ll have this spotted one.

我要骑有斑点的那匹。

Aimee’s mom: Well, we’ll see.

看看再说吧。

Aimee’s dad: Hey. Are you hungry?

你们饿了吗?

Aimee’s mom: Would you get us something?

要去给我们买点吃的吗?

Aimee’s dad: You bet.

当然。

Aimee’s dad: Come on. Let’s go. We’ll be back.

来吧,我们走。我们马上回来(和他的儿子说)。

 

 

Aimee: What’s his name?

他叫什么名字?

Aimee’s mom: I don’t know.

我不知道。

Aimee: I’d call him spicy.

我要叫他辣妞。

Aimee’s mom: What about that one?

那一匹呢?

Aimee: Sugar?

甜妞?

Aimee’s mom: Sugar and spice?

糖和香料啊?

Aimee: Spicy.

是辣妞。

Aimee: It’s too scratchy.

帽子好挠挠啊。

Aimee’s mom: Itchy. It’s itchy. That’s why you’re scratching.

痒痒,是痒痒。所以你才会挠挠。

 

 

A woman: Lindsay. Lindsay! Lindsay! Lindsay! Has anyone seen my daughter? Lindsay! Help!

Lindsay(人名)。Lindsay! Lindsay!  Lindsay! 有人看见我女儿了吗? Lindsay! 快出来!

 

 

(Aimee的妈妈发现女儿不见了。)

Aimee’s mom: Aimee? Aimee?

Aimee? Aimee?

 

 

(一连叫了好几声)

Aimee’s dad: Barbara, what’s going on?

Barbara(Aimee的妈妈),怎么了?

Aimee’s mom: She was just right here. She’s not here.  Did she come to you guys?

她刚才还在这儿的,眨眼就不见了。她去找你们了吗?

Aimee’s dad: No. Where is she?

没有,她人呢?

Aimee’s mom: She was just right here. Aimee! Aimee!

她刚才明明在这儿的。

Aimee’s dad: What do you mean she’s gone?  Which way did she go?

什么叫她不见了? 她往哪里走了?

Aimee’s mom: I don’t know.

我不知道。

Aimee’s dad: Aimee!

Aimee!

 

 

(FBI询问)

Rossi: Mrs. Lynch?  We’re with the FBI.

Lynch夫人? 我们是联邦探员。

Hotch: Is this the most recent photo you have of Aimee?

这是Aimee最近的照片对吧?

Aimee’s mom: Yes.

是的。

 

 

JJ: Aimee Lynch, 8 years old, was taken an hour ago from a winter festival in Ashburn.

Aimee Lynch. 8岁。 1小时前于阿什本的冬节园游中失踪。

Emily: Any witnesses?

有目击者吗?

JJ: Her mom Barbara was right next to her when she vanished.

案发的时候她妈妈Barbara就在她旁边。

Emily: There must have been hundreds of people there. No one saw anything?

一定有好几百人在现场,就没人看见吗?

Reid: It’s a temporary gathering with little to no security.

那是个临时集会,保安措施不太严密。

Morgen: All right. Reid, you and I are going to heard to the family’s house. The two of you, I want you to work with Garcia. We need to look at every local abduction or attempted one in the past year, see if there’s any overlap.

好,Reid,你和我去受害人家里调查,你们俩和Garcia一起。翻阅去年当地发生的每一起诱拐或诱拐未遂的案件,看有没有什么共同点。

JJ: Good news is that we’re barely into the second hour.

好消息是距案发时间还没超过2小时。

Morgen: Yeah well odds are we’ve only got 22 hours to find Aimee alive. So let’s do this.

概率上而言,绑匪撕票前我们还有22小时。行动吧。

 

 

(新闻报道)

News: Aimee Lynch of Ashburn was last seen at the winter festival this morning at 10:00. She’s 4’8”, has blond hair and green eyes. With temperatures below freezing and a chance of snow the pressure’s on to find her. Anyone with information about Aimee, please contact the hotline.

阿什本的Aimee Lynch是今早10点在冬节园游会上失踪的。她身高1米4,金发,绿色眼睛。随着气温降至0度以下以及有可能降雪,搜寻工作面临压力。任何人如果有Aimee的消息,请拨打此热线电话。

 

 

(Sarah来了)

Sarah: Uh, excuse me. I’d like to talk to Agent Jareau.

打扰一下。我想和Jareau探员谈谈。

Emily: Can I help you?

有什么事吗?

Sarah: Whoever took Aimee Lynch took my son too.

绑架Aimee Lynch的人也绑架了我儿子。

 

 

(JJ在对Garcia说案情)

JJ: Ashburn has a winter festival every year and not a single attempt at kidnapping.

阿什本每年都有冬节园游,本次绑架事件不可能是个案。

(Emily插进来)

Emily: Hey, JJ, there’s a woman here who says her son was abducted by the same offender.

JJ,有位女士说她的儿子也被同一个绑匪诱拐了。

JJ: Has she been drinking?

她喝酒了吗?

Emily: Yeah, I’m pretty sure. How’d you know that?

是啊,我看肯定喝了。你怎么知道的?

JJ: Sarah Hillridge.  She lost her son Charlie 8 years ago. She comes in every time a child around his age goes missing.

8年前她儿子Charlie失踪了每次有年龄相仿的孩子失踪,她就过来。

Emily: She thinks her son is still alive?

她觉得她儿子还活着?

JJ: Yeah, I know.

我知道。

Garcia: I remember her. She stays for the first 24 hours, right?

我记得她,这女孩是失踪24小时以后被撕票的,对吧?

JJ: Yeah. There’s only 8 hours left.

对。只剩8小时了。

 

 

(JJ的办公室)

JJ: Any more coffee?

还要咖啡吗?

Sarah: Oh, no, no. I’m fine, thanks.

不用了,够了,谢谢。

(Sarah拿起JJ儿子Henry的相框)

Sarah: Oh. What’s Henry? Is he 16 months?

Henry多大呀?16个月吗?

JJ: Uh, 17.

17个月。

JJ: Uh, how’s your daughter?

你女儿还好吗?

Sarah: Uh, Jake took her away.

Jake把她带走了。

JJ: What?

什么?

Sarah: Well, he got remarried and uh thought it was best for Emily to get a fresh start.

他再婚了,然后他觉得最好让Emily有个全新的开始

JJ: Sorry.

抱歉。

Sarah: Well, I can’t really blame him.  I mean look at me.

不过也不能怪他,你看我这德行。

JJ: Sarah, I really need--

Sarah,我真的需要……

Sarah: This little girl Aimee was 8, just like Charlie.  They were taken almost 8 years apart.  Now I have been doing a lot of reading about sexual attraction and know that prepubescence has the greatest range and also a really huge crossover gender-wise.

这个叫Aimee的女孩8岁,和Charlie一样。 他们被绑架的时间相隔8年。 我读了很多关于性引诱的资料,我知道青春期前期受害人数是最多的,而且受害对象男女皆有。

(JJ很惊讶于她对这些事情的了解)

JJ:I’m sorry you know all of that.

很抱歉你知道了这些。

Sarah: I could have gone my whole life without knowing it, but then someone took my son.

我本来可以一辈子都不用知道这些事,可有人绑架了我儿子。

 

 

(Aimee被关在一个小黑屋里,墙上有个洞,貌似有人……是Stephen,另一个被关在这里的小男孩。)

Stephen: It’s ok.  I’m not gonna hurt you.  Come here.  Come on, come here.  What’s your name?  You gotta tell me your name before they give you a new one.

没事的。 我不会伤害你的。 过来。 过来,来这边。 你叫什么? 在他们给你取新名字之前,你得告诉我你的名字。

 

 

(恶女人来了,她痛斥Stephen。)

Bad woman: What are you doing?  What do you think you’re doing?

你在干什么? 你知道自己在干什么吗?

Stephen: It’s not fair. Let her go!

不公平,放她走!

(洞洞画面里,恶女人疯狂地揍Stephen,另外还有一个小女孩,吓得蜷缩在床上……Aimee害怕得跑回自己的床上。)

Bad woman: Don’t talk to me like that!  You will never talk to me like that again!

别用这种语气跟我说话!不准再用这种语气和我说话!

 

 

(BAU总部)

Emily: Ok. Got it.  Aimee’s mom was distracted by a mother looking for her daughter and she’s blaming herself for looking away.

好,明白了。Aimee的妈妈当时分心在看一个寻找自己女儿的母亲,因为自己的大意,她很自责。(Emily对JJ说)

JJ: Wait.  Sarah—Sarah said the same thing when Charlie was taken.  There was a mother searching for her lost son.  Do you… Do you think it’s a coincidence?

等等。Charlie失踪的时候Sarah也是这么说的,有个母亲在找她失踪的儿子。 你觉得……这是巧合吗?

Emily: Or what? A ruse?

不然呢?难道是个骗局?

JJ: A woman looking for her lost son—that’s pretty specific right?

一个女人寻找自己失踪的儿子……这过于具体了吧?

Emily: Add to that a target-rich environment with no security? Yeah.

加上缺乏保安,目标丰富的环境下,确实过于具体了。

JJ: OK, so if the woman was a distraction who took Aimee?  A partner?

如果那女人只是为了分散注意力,那到底谁绑架了Aimee? 同伙吗?

Emily: Well, if it’s the same people they’ve been doing this for close to a decade.

如果是同一伙人,那他们持续作案将近有10年光景。

 

 

(恶女人家中……Stephen已经被装在用来火化的棺材里……)

Bad woman: I told you. Mama’s gonna buy you a billy goat.

我说过了,妈妈会给你买雄山羊。(恶女人嘴里哼哼着调子,显得很高兴。她就这么慢条斯理地、有条不紊地把Stephen推进火化炉里……汗……)

 

 

(序幕)

JJ: Nietzsche wrote:”Hope is the worst of evils for it prolongs the torment of man.”

尼采写道:“希望是万恶之首,带给人无尽的痛苦折磨。”

 

 

(Reid和Morgen来到Aimee的家)

Aimee’s dad: So that’s it then?

就这么结束了?

Morgen: No, it isn’t.

还没。

Aimee’s dad: Well, why are you leaving?

那为什么离开?

Morgen: Every available cop in the state is out looking for your daughter.

州里能调出的警力都在外面找你的女儿。

Aimee’s dad: Who’s been gone for more than 24 hours. I think we both know what that means.

她已经失踪超过24小时了,我想我们都知道这意味着什么。

Reid: Percentile-wise we do but every case is based on its own merit.

按概率来说是这样,但每个案子的机会都不同。

Aimee’s dad: Well, what merit is this case? Sir.

那这个案子的机会怎么样?先生?

Morgen: Aimee was taken at high risk by whoever took her.

嫌犯冒着高风险带走Aimee。

(Aimee的妈妈正走过来)

Reid: It means it was organized meticulously planned and likely more than one person.

说明犯罪是有组织、精心计划的,可能是团伙作案。

Morgen: This suggests that they intend on keeping her.

这表明他们打算关着她。

Aimee’s mom: Keeping her? For what?  Frank?

关着她?为什么? Frank?(Aimee的爸爸)

Reid: Keeping her means that she’s alive and I think that’s really all you need to focus on right now.

关着她就表示她还活着,我想这才是你们现在最需要关注的。

(Reid作走状)

Aimee’s mom: Are you leaving?

你们是要走了吗?

Morgen: Ma’am, our profile remains as do hundreds of officers and many agent looking for your daughter. Now if there’s any information pertaining to Aimee, then we’ll be back.

夫人,我们还有侧写要做,而外面数百名警察跟许多探员都在找你的女儿,一旦有Aimee的任何消息,我们会回来的。

Reid: Mr. Lynch, I think you should know that nothing could have stopped these people from taking your daughter.

Lynch先生,我想你应该知道这不是谁的错,嫌犯怎么都会想办法拐走你女儿的。

Aimee’s dad: Yeah. I would have never let go of her hand.

我明白。(转向他妻子)是我的话,我不会松开她的手。

Aimee’s mom: Frank, please. Frank.

别这样,Frank。 Frank……

(夫妇俩回了屋)

Morgen: We’ve done all we can.

能做的我们都做了。

Reid: It doesn’t make walking away any easier.

但掉头离开还是不容易。

Morgen: No, it doesn’t.

的确如此。

 

 

(恶女人家中。一个男孩出现在Aimee的面前,他就是当年的Charlie。Aimee很害怕……)

Charlie: They want to call you Alison.

他们想叫你Alison。

Aimee: But that’s not my name.

但我不叫这个名字。

Charlie: What is it?

你叫什么?

Aimee: I’m not supposed to talk to strangers.

我不该跟陌生人说话。

Charlie: I’m not a stranger. I’m your brother.

我不是陌生人,我是你哥哥。

Aimee: Why did you bring me here?

为什么把我带到这里?

Charlie: They call me David.

他们叫我David。

Aimee: I want my mommy.

我要妈妈。

Charlie: Tell me your name.

告诉我你的名字。

Aimee: Aimee.

Aimee。

Charlie: Ok, Aimee.

好的,Aimee。

(Charlie给Aimee照了张相。)

 

 

(BAU总部)

Hotch: Look, we all think that Aimee could be alive. No one’s given up on her. That’s why there’s hundreds of volunteers and officers combing every inch of the county.

我们都觉得Aimee可能活着,没人打算放弃找她。数以百计的志愿者跟警察把本县找了个遍。

Emily: But they’re dragging the rivers and digging up the woods. That’s not gonna help us if Aimee is still with the unsub if she’s still alive out there.

但是他们在河中打捞,树林里挖掘。 假如Aimee还活着,跟嫌犯在一起,他们这么做并无帮助。

Morgen: What about Charlie? Is he still alive?

Charlie呢?还活着吗?

JJ: Sarah believes it.

Sarah坚信这一点。

Morgen: 8 years she’s been saying the same thing, JJ. Have you thought about why you suddenly believe her? Do you think it might be because you’re a mother?

JJ,8年了她都一直这么说。你有没有想过为什么自己怎么突然间相信她了?是不是因为你也当母亲了?

JJ: It’s—it’s because another woman just walked in here with the same exact ruse used 8 years ago. I can’t deny that. Can you?

是因为另外有位母亲刚刚被8年前同样的骗局,拐走了自己的孩子。这点我无法否认,你呢?

Morgen: All I’m saying is if we go from a single abduction to multiple abduction over 10 years that changes everything. We all have to be convinced that’s what it is based on an unbiased profile.

我是说,如果我们把诱拐的个案跟十年来的多起诱拐案联系起来,整件事情又不一样了。我们都必须相信证据决定一切,并以无偏见的侧写为根据。

Emily: Ok. Distraction of a lost child, 8-year-old victims taken from public places with little to no security. That’s not just the same ruse. That’s a signature. And I’m not a mother.

好吧。用小孩走失来分散注意力,8岁的受害人从几乎无安保措施的公共场所被带走,这不仅仅是用的同种骗局,这是种标志。我可还没当母亲。

Hotch: Charlie would be 16 now. We all know that preferential offenders typically dispose of their victims before they reach puberty.

Charlie现在该有16岁了,大家都知道选择性罪犯,通常在受害人青春期前除去他们。

JJ: Maybe he serves another purpose.

也许留着他有别的用处。

Rossi: Aimee’s mom said the unsub was slight. It wouldn’t be easy to keep a teenager under her thumb.

Aimee母亲说不明嫌犯很瘦小,以她的能力看住一个青少年并不容易。

Emily: Except that she’s had him since he was 8 years old. By now, he’s completely submissive to her.

除非她从他8岁就关着他了。到现在,他已经完全听令于她。

Reid: Keeping him could explain why Charlie’s body was never found.

关着他就能解释为什么Charlie的尸体没被找到。

Hotch: Garcia.

Garcia。

Garcia: Sir.

在。

Hotch: Go back 10 years nationwide. Start with abductions and target-rich environments. Rule out any with bodily recovery dead or alive.

查下十年内全国范围内的诱拐案。从案发现场有很多孩子的开始着手,排除那些已经被解救的和尸体被发现的。

JJ: I’m gonna let Sarah know.

我去通知Sarah。

Hotch: Ok. We need to check out Aimee’s abduction site with new eyes.

好的。我们得用全新的视角再查下Aimee的被拐现场。

 

 

(恶女人家中)

Charlie: They’re home.

他们回来了。

Aimee: Who is?

谁?

Charlie: Do what they say. Ok? It’ll make it easier.

照他们说的做,好吗?这样会容易些。

(恶男人和恶女人回来了)

Bad man: David! What are you doing here? Taking pictures again? Now get the hell out of here! Get out.  Well… Looks like somebody’s been sleeping in Goldilocks’ bed.

David!你在这里干嘛?又来照相吗?现在滚出去!出去! 好吧……有人在金发歌蒂的床上睡觉觉哦……

(恶女人在旁边坏笑,瘆得慌……)

Bad man: What have we got under here? Let’s take a little look-see.  Well, hello there.

看看下面有什么呢?咱们来看看。 ……你好呀。

(恶女人在旁边起哄)

Aimee: I just want to go home.

我想要回家。

Bad woman: Oh… You are home, Alison.

这就是你的家呀,Alison。

 

 

(JJ来到Sarah的家,里面传出电视新闻的声音。 门虚掩着。)

JJ:Sarah?

Sarah?

 

(新闻报道)

News: Back to you, Jane.

Jane,交还给你。

News: Thanks, Bill. Aimee Lynch was last seen wearing a winter coat…

谢谢Bill。 Aimee Lynch失踪时身着厚外套……

 

JJ: Sarah, it’s Jenniffer.

Sarah,我是Jennifer。

 

News: She was with her family at the winter festival in Ashburn. The family has not put out a statement yet. As the authorities are handling the case, anyone with information about Aimee, please contact the hotline.

……她跟家人一起在阿什本的冬节园游,她的家人还未发表任何声明,相关部门正追查此案。如有Aimee任何消息,请拨打热线……

 

JJ: Sarah?

Sarah?

(JJ走到一个孩子的卧室,Sarah走到卧室门口。)

Sarah: Not hard to profile, is it? You think I’m insane?

侧写我不难的,对吧?你觉得我是神经病吗?

JJ: No.

不是的。

Sarah: What do you think?

那你是怎么想的?

JJ: I think the same thing you do.

跟你想的一样。

Sarah: What do you mean?

什么意思?

JJ: I think the same people that took Aimee took Charlie.

我觉得拐走Aimee和Charlie的是同一伙人。

(Sarah不敢相信地看着JJ……)

Sarah: I want to show you something.

我想给你看些东西。

 

 

Garcia: Since 2000, over 200 children’s bodies have not been found.

2000年以来,超过200个失踪儿童的尸体还没有被找到。

Reid: Nationwide. What about Virginia?

这是全国的数字。弗吉尼亚州呢?

Garcia: Of the missing and presumed dead there are 12. Uh, Charlie’s been on the list for 8 years. Aimee just joined it.

失踪和推定死亡的总共有12个人。Charlie已经连续8年被列在名单上了,Aimee刚刚被列上。

Reid: So Aimee was taken from Ashburn, Charlie from Leesburg 8 years ago. Both within a half mile of the highway.  What about the others?

那么Aimee从阿什本被拐,8年前Charlie在里斯堡镇被拐,两个案发地点距离公路都不到半英里。 其他案件呢?

Garcia: Karla Hartway was abduction in 1999, age 8 from Garrison. Stephen Shepherd abducted 2003 also 8 from Arlington. Danny Kenman, abducted June 12 at 4:00 from the mall. Parents divorced. He’s still missing.

1999年,当时8岁的Karla Hartway在加里森镇被拐。2003年,Stephen Shepherd在阿林顿被拐,也是8岁。Danny Kenman……去年6月12日下午4点,在商场里被拐,父母离异,至今仍然失踪。

 

 

JJ: What do the flowers mean?

这些花代表什么?

Sarah: They were all found dead.  But all the rest are still missing. Like Tracey Cain 9, she vanished from a park both parents present.  And then Jake Wusman abducted September 29, from Rock Creek Park. He was with his entire family. They were on a picnic. And then there’s--

已经被确认死亡的孩子。但剩下的还下落不明。比如Tracey Cain,当时9岁,同父母一起在公园玩的时候突然不见了。然后就是去年9月29日,Jake Wusman在岩溪公园,他在和一家人野餐的时候被拐。还有就是……

JJ: Sarah… If you’re gonna help us, I need you to do something for me.

Sarah……如果你想帮助我们的话,我需要你为我做些事情。

(Sarah毫不迟疑地……)

Sarah: Anything.

任何事都可以。

JJ: Stop drinking.

戒酒可以吗?

……

Sarah: I can do that. I can do that.

没问题,我可以做到。

 

 

(冬节园游现场)

Emily: Shouldn’t we bring Barbara back here?

我们是否应该带Barbara一起过来呢?

Hotch: No, she’s given us all she can. Let’s go through it.

不用,她已经做的够多了。我们开始案情重现吧。

Emily: Ok. She was standing about here right?

好的。她大约站在这个地方,对吧?

Hotch: It’s crowded. Families all around.

当时很拥挤,周围全是孩子和家长。

 

(情景再现)

Aimee’s dad: Are you hungry? Come on. Let’s get something.

你们饿了吗?来吧,我们去买些吃的。

 

Hotch: The unsubs are watching and waiting for the best target.

不明嫌犯等候最佳的目标,伺机下手。

 

(情景再现)

Aimee: I want to ride the spotted one.……It’s too scratchy.

我要骑有斑点的那匹。……帽子好挠挠啊。

 

Hotch: Then she hears it.

然后她听到……

 

(情景再现)

Bad woman: Lindsay! Lindsay! Lindsay! Has anyone seen my daughter?

Lindsay! Lindsay! Lindsay! 有人看见我女儿了吗?

 

Hotch: By the time she turns around, Aimee’s gone.

当她回过身子来的时候,Aimee已经不见了。

Emily: The mother who just cried wolf moves off. She can hear Barbara crying out for Aimee, but…

刚刚人群中假装找孩子的女人走掉了。她听到Barbara哭喊着找Aimee,但是……

Hotch: Aimee can’t answer because the unsub has her face buried in his chest. To passersby it looked like any parent carrying a crying child. 30 seconds later, she’s concealed in the vehicle… And they’re gone.

Aimee没办法答应她,因为不明嫌犯把她的头按在自己的胸口上,对周围的人来说,如同一般家长抱着一个哭闹的孩子一样。30秒钟后,她被塞进了一辆车……然后,车子开走了。

Emily: The same one rolls up on our mother. She gets in, it’s done. Who’s driving it?

那人又来接应那女人,等她一上车,一切搞定。开车的又是谁呢?

Hotch: It took 3 unsubs to pull this off. If the same people took Charlie, we’re looking for a group.

完成整个过程需要至少3个人,如果拐走Charlie的是同一伙人的话,我们要找的就是一个团伙。

Emily: Well, if they’ve taken 2 or more children over an 8-year period somebody must have noticed something.

如果他们在8年的时间里,诱拐了这两名以上的儿童,也许会留下些蛛丝马迹。

Hotch: How do they keep the victims hidden? Once we figure that out, we’ll find them.

他们是怎么能把这些孩子藏这么多年的?一旦知道这点,就可以找到他们。

Emily: The unsubs?

不明嫌犯?

Hotch: And the children.

还有那些孩子。

 

 

(恶男人把剩余的几块碎骨头研成粉,装到骨灰盒里,换下工作服,穿上西装,抱着盒子走到一片玫瑰地里,打开盖子,把骨灰洒了……旁边站着一个老太太……估计就是这么多年和他们同伙的人。)

Old lady: Beautiful, aren’t they?

很漂亮,对吗?(老太太面对着玫瑰说)

Bad man: Thank you. I planted each and every one of them myself. I like to think of these roses as the souls of the forgotten. Like… this poor young man here.

谢谢。这些都是我一株一株新手种的。我希望把这些玫瑰当做被遗忘的灵魂。比如……这个可怜的孩子……(居然这么坦然,让人深恶痛绝!)

 

 

JJ: Hotch, uh, this is Sarah Hillridge.

Hotch,这位是Sarah Hillridge。

Sarah: Oh, we met when Charlie was taken. I mean you know you saw a lot of us. I’m sure we all look the same.

Charlie被拐走的时候我们见过面。你肯定见过太多受害者母亲,我们肯定都看起来差不多。

Hotch: Thank you for coming in. Have a seat.

感谢你能到这里来,请坐。

JJ: All right, these represent kids taken from public places. Locations are never hit more than once, but there is similarity in each. Different malls, toy stores, carnivals, theme parks, parades.

好的,这些代表从公共场所被拐走的孩子。 案发地点没有重复,但是每个都有相似之处。不同的商场、玩具店、嘉年华会、主题公园、游行集会。

Emily: Places where families should feel safe.

这些场所让一家人都很有安全感。

Hotch: And where there isn’t much security. That’s 12children over 10 years? We should interview all the families.

保安措施也都不太严密。过去10年,有12名儿童被拐?我们需要逐个询问这些家庭。

Sarah: I know a few of them. We had a support group. I mean most of them have moved on.

我认识其中一些,我们有一个互助小组,大部分都已走出了阴影。

Emily: But you’re here.

你却没有。

Sarah: I saw Charlie 3 years ago.

我3年前见到了Charlie。

(大家都很吃惊)

JJ: You didn’t tell me that.

你没跟我说起过。

Sarah: Well, my husband didn’t believe me. Why would you?

连我丈夫都不相信我的话,你会吗?

Hotch: Tell us what happened.

跟我们说说当时的情况。

Sarah: At first I saw him all the time. I thought I did and from what I understand that’s normal. But you can’t survive that way. So Jake and I promised that we would move on. But a few years later I saw him. I mean it was different. I mean in my mind he had never aged. But this was a teenage Charlie crossing the street. And as quick as he was there he was gone again. But I know I saw him. Jake didn’t believe me. That was the day he left me.

一开始我总觉得我看到他了,我以为我看见了,而且我觉得这不奇怪。但是日子终究不能这么过下去,所以Jake和我一起承诺要振作起来。但是几年前,我见到了他,我的意思是跟以前不同,在我脑海里的他,从未长大,这次却看到十几岁的Charlie就在马路对面。然后没等我反应过来,他又不见了。不过我坚信我看见他了。Jake不相信我,当天他就离开了我。

Emily: What did you do when you saw Charlie?

你看见Charlie后做了什么?

Sarah: I called for him.

我喊他的名字。

 

(情景再现)

Sarah: Charlie!

Charlie!

 

Emily: How did you know it was him?

你怎么确定是他呢?

Sarah: Well, I didn’t, not for sure, so I called for him again.

我当时并不确定,所以又喊了他一声。

 

(情景再现)

Sarah: Charlie!

Charlie!

 

Emily: Did he hear you?

他听到了吗?

Sarah: He looked back.

他回头看了一眼。

Hotch: And your husband didn’t see him?

而你丈夫没有看到他吗?

 

(情景再现)

Sarah: Charlie!

Charlie!

 

Sarah: It was crowded. He disappeared. I lost him all over again.

当时街上人很多,他就不见了。我又一次失去了他。

JJ: We’ll be asking those parents to sign up for all that pain again. If they’ve moved on…

我们再去询问这些父母,可能会再次揭开他们的伤疤。也许他们已走出阴影……

Sarah: They’d take the chance if it meant their kids were alive.

只要孩子有一线生机,父母就不会放弃。

 

 

(父母们来了)

(Sarah正在做儿子的拼图,根据3年前的印象。)

Sarah: Just flare up that hair a little bit more, and it went farther down his neck. His—his eyebrows are not quite as full.

那边头发再翘一点,再长一些,到脖子那里。眉毛没这么浓……

 

 

Morgen: Stephen’s been missing 7years?

Stephen是在7年前失踪的吗?

Stephen’s mom: In February. He’d be 15 now.

在2月份。他现在该15岁了。

Morgen: And you last saw him in the toy section?

他是在玩具城失踪的吗?

(Stephen的妈妈点了点头,Stephen的爸爸一眼看到了窗户那头的Sarah……)

Stephen’s dad: That Sarah Hillridge?

那是Sarah Hillridge吗?

Morgen: Do you know her?

你认识她?

Stephen’s mom: We were friends.

曾经有过交往。

Stephen’s dad: We were in a support group together. Stephen was taken the year after Charlie. You know she’s crazy?

一起参加过互助小组。Stephen是在Charlie失踪后第二年出的事。你知道她疯了吧?

Stephen’s mom: Leave her alone.

别说这些。

Stephen’s dad: She is.

她就是疯了。

Morgen: No, sir, I don’t know that.

先生,我不知道这事。

Stephen’s dad: Wishing for your boy to come home is one thing. She threw her whole life away. Her husband’s a good man. And she’s got a daughter who she can’t even—Why would she ruin that?

希望自己孩子被解救,这是人之常情,但她为此放弃了正常的生活。她的丈夫是个好人,她还有个女儿,可她甚至……她为何执意毁掉一切?

Morgen: Hope can be paralyzing, sir.  We believe that the people who took Aimee Lynch have been doing this for a very long time.

希望有时让人麻痹,先生。 我们认为绑架Aimee Lynch的是伙惯犯,已经多次作案。

Stephen’s dad: The little girl yesterday?

你说昨天那个小女孩吗?

Morgen: Un, in the moments before your son was taken, did anything stand out?

嗯,你们孩子被绑架的时候,发生过什么事情吗?

Stephen’s mom: Like what?

怎样的事?

Morgen: Anything at all that drew your attention away from him?

吸引你的注意力,令你忽略孩子的事。

Stephen’s mom: Just for a moment. But I never thought anything about it. That woman…

就那么一会。我完全没有在意过那件事,有个女人……

Stephen’s dad: Looking for her son.

她在找儿子。

Stephen’s mom: I helped her…….Oh, god. She even thanked me for helping.

我帮了她。……天啊!她甚至感谢我帮忙.

Morgen: Ma’am, you couldn’t have known.

夫人,你当时并不知情。

Stephen’s mon: She was right in front of me. How could she have taken Stephen?

她就在我面前,怎么可能带走Stephen?

Morgen: Because she’s not working alone. They’ve used this ruse in a dozen local abductions.

因为她还有同伙,他们使用同样手段在本地实施一系列绑架。

Stephen’s mom: Is that why we’re here? They’ve done this to all of us?

所以才找我们来?他们绑架了这么多人的孩子吗?

Stephen’s dad: Do you think there’s a chance Stephen’s still alive?

你们认为Stephen还有可能活着吗?

 

(未完待续) 

0

阅读 评论 收藏 转载 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  • 评论加载中,请稍候...
发评论

    发评论

    以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

      

    新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 电话:4000520066 提示音后按1键(按当地市话标准计费) 欢迎批评指正

    新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

    新浪公司 版权所有