加载中…
个人资料
西北剑
西北剑
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:0
  • 博客访问:24,377
  • 关注人气:2
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
相关博文
推荐博文
谁看过这篇博文
加载中…
正文 字体大小:

《赤壁》里的经典台词

(2008-08-06 12:50:30)
标签:

杂谈

 

 

蔡瑁:丞相,这是末将的降书
Your Highness, here is our letter of surrender.
曹操:蔡将军,这错别字可是不少,希望你带兵别像你的文笔一样糟
General Cai, I see many grammatical errors here. I hope your military strategies are not as poor as your command of literature.
就说曹操是个文化人嘛~


曹操:刘备,这个编草鞋出身的皇叔,一生失败。孙权,黄口竖子,没什么出息。一个失败的人跟一个失意的人凑在一起,能干什么?
Liu Bei, a shoe weaving Royal uncle, his whole life is a failure. Sun Quan is a young upstart with no achievements. When a loser join forces with a coward, what can they accomplish?
黄口竖子还是用英文解释起来易懂,young upstart


鲁肃:主公, 诸葛先生早已胸怀破曹之策,不妨先听一听他的意见。
My Lord, Mister Zhu-ge has come before you with a plan for fighting Cao Cao. It would not hurt to hear him out.
不妨~~


诸葛亮:雁行阵,不错……可惜已经过时了。
The Goose Formation, not bad. A pity that it is outdated.
不带老诸这样说话的


周瑜:这么冷还扇扇子?
Why carry a fan on a cold day like this?
诸葛亮:我需要随时保持冷静。
It helps me to keep calm.
注定成为经典的对白


诸葛亮:不愧是都督,那么远都听得到。
No man but you can hear me from that far away.
周瑜:我对声音比较敏感。
I have sharp hearing.
公瑾诠释了什么叫腆着脸


小乔:太吵了它会生不出来。
She can't give birth with you being so loud.
长见识


诸葛亮:硬拉是拉不出来的。
Simply dragging it out will not work.
小乔:这位是?
He is...?
鲁肃:他叫诸……他叫诸葛亮,我的朋友
He is Zhu...He is Zhu-ge Liang, a friend of mine.
诸葛亮:你们退后一点
Step back a little.
周瑜:这个你也懂?
You are knowledgeable in this too?
诸葛亮:略懂。我帮牛接过生。马,我想应该也一样吧。
A little. I helped cows giving birth. Horses should be much the same.
什么猪啊,牛啊,马的


小乔:诸葛先生,谢谢你,周郎已经很久没有弹琴了。
Thank you, Mr. Zhu-ge. My husband has not played his qin for a long time.
诸葛亮:我也很久没有这么不冷静了。
I, too, have not been so enervated for a long time.
别让志玲误会了


华佗:欲望过多,思梦过盛,也容易引起头风的。
Desire and obsession can also cause of headaches.
曹操:你没听说过欲望使人年轻嘛?
Have you not heard that desire makes one young!
我是听神医的呢,还是听枭雄的呢?


关羽:关关雎鸠,在河之洲。窈窕淑女,君子好逑。
Guan!Guan!The ospreys cried from the sandy river side. Lovely maiden, modest and fair, makes a fine match for the gentleman.
一男生:饭都吃不上了还读什么书?
We have no food, what good is reading a book?
关羽:将来你就会知道,现在念书,以后你就有饭吃了。
When you grow up, you will find out that reading now will give you food later.
关二爷真是既知书,又达礼~~


周瑜:都这个时候了,还有闲情编草鞋?
At this time of crisis, you can still weave straw sandals?
刘备:这是我多年的习惯,穿这样的鞋,路走得长。
This has been a habit of mine for years. We have walked a long way wearing these shoes.
关羽:鞋子穿破了,都是大哥亲手编给我们穿的
Whenever our shoes are worn out, Big Brother weaves new ones with his own hands.
张飞:就是!
Exactly!
周瑜:编得很坚固!
It really is strong.
多好的休闲鞋广告创意


周瑜:我只有一个梦想,也是大家共同的梦想:……
I have only one dream, a dream for all: ...
同一个世界,同一个梦想,想起了后海


孙尚香:天下兴亡,匹女有责。
A woman should share the responsibility for the rise and fall of the Kingdom.
孙权:匹马还有责呢!
So should a horse!
这哥俩把传统文化造改的


蔡瑁:你这带了一张白纸来你什么意思?
This page is blank. What is the meaning of this?
曹操:他们的意思就是要战就战,懒得跟我废话。
They intend to fight, so they did not bother to write a reply.
待我查查蔡将军的籍贯,怎么满口京片子


小乔: 我包扎的伤口还不错吧?
How does my bandage look?
周瑜:你都快把我包成粽子了。
You wrapped me up like a rice ball.
江东人对粽子这东西就是熟悉,用打比方的修辞方法时,一下就想到了它rice ball


诸葛亮:别把我的鸽子弄晕了。鸽子的穴道跟人不一样。
Whatever you do, don't kill my pigeons. Their acupuncture points are different from those of men.
孙尚香:我没把你主公弄伤吧?
I hope I didn't hurt your Lord.
诸葛亮:就算你把他弄伤了,他也不会怪你。
He wouldn't blame you, even if you hurt him.
孙尚香:我做的很过分吗?
Was I outrageously rude?
诸葛亮:我觉得你很有个性。
I think you are unique.
这门婚事能成,全赖诸葛先生撮合


周瑜:你在做什么?
What are you doing?
诸葛亮:刚替它们(鸽子)洗完澡。
I just gave them a bath and am drying them off.
周瑜:不怕它们着凉?
What if they catch a cold?
中国早期的动物保护主义者


周瑜:你看了两天两夜,看出些什么?
You've been looking across the river for two days now. What do you see?
诸葛亮:我需要冷静一下。你呢?
I must remain calm. How about you?
周瑜:我也要冷静一下。
I also need to remain calm.
08年,我们都需要冷静一下


孙权: 可就像蹴鞠这玩意,一面倒的输赢不精彩,不好看。
But like a game of Cuju, it can't be exciting when one side always wins!
男足的筒子们就没明白先哲这句话的理儿

0

阅读 评论 收藏 转载 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  • 评论加载中,请稍候...
发评论

    发评论

    以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

      

    新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 电话:4000520066 提示音后按1键(按当地市话标准计费) 欢迎批评指正

    新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

    新浪公司 版权所有