发博文
正文 字体大小:

教父Ⅰ电影台词中英对照(转)   6

(2006-10-13 23:26:59)
Peter Clemenza: What’s with all the new faces? 这些新面孔是怎么回事?
Sally Tessio: We’ll need them now. After the hospital thing. Sonny got mad. We hit Bruno Tattaglia this morning.
经过医院的事之后山尼气疯了。我们今天早晨四点干掉了布诺塔塔基利亚。
Michael Corleone: Jesus Christ. 老天爷。
Peter Clemenza: Looks like a fortress around here. 这里看起来像是座城堡。
Santino Corleone: Tommasuccio! Hey…100 buttonmen on the street 24 hours a day. That Turk shows one hair on his ass, he’s dead. Mike, come here, let me look at you. You’re beautiful, beautiful. You’re gorgeous. The Turk wants to talk! Imagine the nerve of the son-of-a-bitch. He wants a meeting today.
街上一天24小时都有一百个枪手在巡逻。那土耳其人敢露出一根汗毛就挂了。迈克,到这里来,让我看看你,你漂亮极了,漂亮极了。听我说,那土耳其人想谈判,那王八蛋紧张了,昨晚整我们,今天想和谈。
Tom Hagen: What did he say? 他怎么说?
Santino Corleone: What did he say…He wants us to send Michael to hear the proposition. He promises that the deal is too good to refuse.
他怎么说?他要我们派迈克去,并保证那条件好到我们不会拒绝。
Tom Hagen: What about Bruno Tattaglia? 那布诺塔塔利亚呢?
Santino Corleone: That’s part of the deal. He cancels out what they did to Father.
那是条件的一部份,他作为对家父挨枪的补偿。
Tom Hagen: Sonny, we out to hear what he had to say. 山尼,我们该听听他们怎么说。
Santino Corleone: No more! Not this time. Consigliere. No more meetings, discussions, or Sollozzo tricks. I want Sollozzo, or we go to war…
不!…不再听了,军师。不再和谈、不再讨论,不再上索拉索的当。你去跟他们说,我要索拉索,否则我们就开战!
Tom Hagen: Sonny, The other families… 山尼,其他家族不会支持的…
Santino Corleone: They hand me Sollozzo! 叫他们把索拉索交给我。
Tom Hagen: Sonny, your father would hate it. This is business, not personal!
山尼,令尊不会喜欢的,这是生意,不能感情用事。
Santino Corleone: They shot my father… 那我父亲就该挨枪了?
Tom Hagen: Even that was business, not personal. 
即使是令尊挨枪也是生意。不是个人的事,山尼。
Santino Corleone: Then business will have to suffer. And listen, do me a favour. No more advice on how to patch things up. Just help me win.
那生意必须要停,行吗?听着,帮我个忙,汤姆。别再建议我如何让事情过去。只要帮我赢,好吗?
Tom Hagen: I found out about Captain McCluskey, who broke Mike’s jaw. He’s definitely on Sollozzo’s payroll, and for big money. McCluskey has agreed to be The Turk’s bodyguard. What you have to understand. Sonny. So when Sollozzo is being guarded, he’s invulnerable. Nobody has ever gunned down a New York police captain. It would be disaster. All the families would come after you. The Corleone family would be outcasts! Even the old man’s political protection would run for cover. Do me a favour. Take this into consideration.
我查出了打断迈克下巴那迈克劳斯基队长的事,他肯定在索拉索的规费名单中,而且是很大一笔钱。迈克劳斯基是索拉索的保镖,你必须要了解,山尼。当索拉索跟警察队长勾搭上时,没人可以碰他了,过去从没人胆敢干掉纽约的警官。那会是个大灾难,所有五大家族都会追杀你,山尼。柯里昂家族会被孤立!即使老头的政治保护都会消失。拜托你,别轻举妄动。Santino Corleone: All right, we’ll wait. 好吧!我们等。
Michael Corleone: We can’t wait. We can’t wait. No matter what Sollozzo says, he’s going to kill Pop. That’s the key for him. We’ve got to get Sollozzo.
我们不能等,我们不能等。不管索拉索答应什么,他会杀了爸爸的。那是他的关键。必须要干掉索拉索。
Tom Hagen: Mike is right. 迈克说的对。
Santino Corleone: Let me ask you something. What about this McCluskey? What do we do with this cop?
让我问你,这个迈克劳斯基呢?我们要拿这个条子怎么办?
Michael Corleone: They want to have a meeting with me, right? It will be me, McCluskey and Sollozzo. Let’s set the meeting. Get our informers to find out where it’s going to be held. We insist it’s a public place. A bar, a restaurant. Some place where there are people, so I feel safe. They’ll search me when I meet them, right? So I can’t have a weapon on me. But if Clemenza can figure out a way to have a weapon planted there for me…then I’ll kill them both.
他们想与我开会,对吧?那会是我,迈克劳斯基及索拉索。我们来安排会议。我们叫密探查清楚会议地点在那里。必须是公开场所,酒吧或餐厅,人多的地方对我比较安全。我与他们一见面他们会搜身,对吧?那我身上不能有武器。若克里曼沙能想出一个办法,能预先把武器放在那。那我就能杀了他们两个。
Santino Corleone: What are you going to do. Nice college boy. Didn’t want to get mixed up in the family business. Now you want to shoot a police captain because he slapped you? This isn’t like the army! You have to get close and get their brains on your suit. You’re taking this very personal. Tom, this is business and he’s taking it personal.
你要怎么做?乖乖的大学生。你不是不想和家族中的事混在一块吗?现在因为他打了你你就想干掉他?你以为这里是什么?军队吗?在一里以外开枪打他们?你必须离这么近,砰一声。他们的脑浆会溅到你身上。你太感情用事了。汤姆,这是公事,而他却感情用事。
Michael Corleone: Where does it say you can’t kill a cop?
 谁说不能杀条子的?
Tom Hagen: Come on. Mikey… 别这样,迈克。
Michael Corleone: Tom, wait a minute. I’m talking about a cop who’s mixed up in drugs, a dishonest cop. A cop who got mixed up in the rackets and got what was coming. That’s a terrific story. We have newspaper people on the payroll, right? They might like a story like that.
汤姆,等一下。他是个跟毒品买卖有关的条子,他是个不诚实的条子。和毒贩混在一起终于得到报应,那是个好极了的故事。报社不是有我们的人吗?他们也许对那个故事有兴趣。
Tom Hagen: They might. They just might. 他们也许,只是也许。
Michael Corleone: It’s not personal, Sonny. It’s strictly business.
不是感情用事,山尼,纯粹是公事。
Peter Clemenza: It’s as cold as they come. Impossible to trace, so you don’t worry about prints. I put a special tape on the trigger and the butt. Try it.
做过表面处理了,追踪不到的。不用担心指纹。我在扳机和手把上贴了特殊胶布。来,试试看。
Michael Corleone: What’s the matter? Is the trigger too tight? My ears!
怎么了?扳机太紧了?我的耳朵好辛苦!
Peter Clemenza: I left it noisy, so it scares away any pain-in-the-ass innocent bystanders. You’ve shot them both. Now what do you do? All right, you shot them both.
我没安装消音器,那样才能吓走索然无辜的旁观人。好了,你杀了他们两个。
Michael Corleone: Sit down, finish my dinner. 坐下,吃完我的晚餐。
Peter Clemenza: Don’t fool around. Let your hand drop to your side and let the gun slip out. Everybody will still think you’ve got it. They’ll stare at your face, so walk out fast, but don’t run. Don’t look anybody in the eye, but don’t look away either. They’ll be scared stiff, so don’t worry about nothing. You’ll be all right. You’ll take a vacation, nobody knows where, and we’ll catch the hell.
别开玩笑,让你的手垂下,让枪滑掉。每个人都认为你还拿着枪。他们会瞪着你的脸,迈克,所以快步离开那个地方但不要跑。别直视任何人,但也不要看其他地方。他们会怕得不敢瞪着你,相信我,不必担心。你若可以全身而退,可以休个长假到哪里都可以。而我们会处理善后。
Michael Corleone: How bad do you think it will be? 你认为后果会有多糟?
Peter Clemenza: Pretty goddamn bad. All the other families will probably line up against us. That’s all right. These things have to happen every five, ten years. Gets rid of the bad blood. Been ten years since the last one. You have to stop them at the beginning. Like they should have stopped Hitler in Munich, not letting him get away with it. You know, Mike, we were all proud of you. Being a hero and all. Your father too.
他妈的变糟的,可能所有的家族会联合对付我们。那没关系的,每五年或十年都会发生一次。害群之马必须要除掉。上一次到现在已有十年了。要先发制人。就像要在慕尼黑制止希特勒一样。他们容忍了希特勒麻烦就大了。知道吗?迈克,我们都以你为荣,你是个大英雄,你父亲也是。
Tom Hagen: Nothing. Not a hint. Absolutely nothing. Even Sollozzo’s people don’t know where the meeting will be held.
没有。没有任何线索,什么都没有。索拉索的人也不知在哪里开会。
Michael Corleone: How much time do we have? 我有多少时间?
Santino Corleone: They’re going to pick you up outside Jack Dempsey’s in an hour and a half. We could put a tail on them. Sollozzo would lose our ass.
一小时半以后他们在杰克达西路口接你上车。我们派个人追踪他们。索拉索会在街上乱转甩掉我们的人。
Tom Hagen: What about the negotiator? 来找我们谈判的人呢?
Peter Clemenza: He’s playing pinochle with my men. He’s happy. They’re letting him win.
他在那边和我的手下玩纸牌,他很高兴,我们在让他赢。
Tom Hagen: Too risky. Sonny. Maybe we should call it off. 
对迈克太危险了。山尼,也许我们该取消。
Peter Clemenza: The negotiator plays cards until Mike is back safe. 
要迈克平安回来我们才会让那个人走的。
Santino Corleone: He could blast whoever is in the car. 为何不干脆炸掉车上的人呢?
Peter Clemenza: Too dangerous. They’ll expect that. 太危险了,他们会注意的。
Santino Corleone: Sollozzo might not even be in the car, Sonny! 
索拉索也许根本就不在车上,山尼!
Santino Corleone: I’ll get it. Louis’s restaurant in the Bronx. 
我来接。布朗区的路易士餐厅。
Is it reliable? 可靠吗?
Santino Corleone: My man in McCluskey’s precinct. A police captain is on call 24 hours a day. He’ll be there between 8 and 10. Anybody know this joint?
迈克劳斯基的分局里有我的人。队长必须24小时待命,他八点到十点会去那里。有谁知道那个地方?
Sally Tessio: Sure, I do. It’s perfect for us. A small family place, good food. Everyone minds his business. Perfect. Peter. They’ve got old-fashioned toilet. You know, the box and the chain thing. We might be able to tape the gun behind it.
我知道。对我们太理想了,家庭餐厅,食物精美。各吃各的,太理想了。彼得,那儿有个旧式马桶。你知道就是水箱有吊链的那种。我们或许可把枪用胶带绑在那。
Peter Clemenza: All right. Mike, you go to the restaurant, you eat, talk for a while, you relax. Make them relax. Then you go to take a leak. No, better still, you ask permission to go. Then you come back blasting. And don’t take any chance. Two shots in the head apiece.
 好的,迈克,你去餐厅,你一面吃一面聊,别紧张,也可以使对方轻松下来。然后你站起来去上厕所。你得先征求对方同意再去。回来时就开枪,别失误,对准头各开两枪。
Santino Corleone: I want somebody very good to plant that gun. I don’t want him coming out with just his dick.
听着,我要一个好手去藏枪,我不希望我弟弟出来时手无寸铁。
Peter Clemenza: The gun will be there. 枪会在那的。
Santino Corleone: Listen. You drive him and pick him up. Come on, let’s move.
听着,你开车送他,事后再接他回来。来吧!我们动身了。
Santino Corleone: Did he tell you to drop the gun right away? 
他告诉过你事成之后立刻丢枪吗?
Michael Corleone: Yeah, a million times. 无数次了。
Santino Corleone: Don’t forget. Two shots apiece in the head as soon as you come out.
切记!朝每人头部开两枪,一出厕所后就打。
Michael Corleone: How long do you think it will be before I can come back?
你们认为要多久我才能回家?
Santino Corleone: At least a year. I’ll square it with Mom, that you’re not seeing her before you leave and…I’ll get a message to that girlfriend when the time is right. Take care.
至少得一年,迈克。我会转告妈你临走前不能去看她…我会在适当的时候告诉你女朋友的。保重!
【square with(使)与...相符[一致] 使...得到...的认可[同意]】
Tom Hagen: Take care, Mike. 保重!迈克。 
 Virgil Sollozzo: I’m glad you came. I hope we can straighten everything out. It is terrible. It’s not the way I wanted things to go. It should never have happened.
我很高兴你来了,迈克。希望我们能把事情谈妥。这种事太可怕了,我并不希望发生这种事。不该发生这种事的。
Michael Corleone: I want to straighten everything out. I don’t want my father bothered any more.
我会在今晚解决一切,我不希望我父亲再烦心。
Virgil Sollozzo: He won’t be, Michael. I swear on my children that he won’t be, Mike. But you have to keep an open mind when we talk. I hope you’re not a hothead like Sonny. You can’t talk business with him.
会解决的,迈克。我以我孩子之名发誓,不过谈的时候,你得坦诚才行,希望你不像令兄的坏脾气,简直没办法和他谈正事。
McCluskey: He’s a good kid. I’m sorry about the other night, Mike. I’ve got to frisk you, so turn around, on your knees, facing me. I guess I’m getting too old for my job, too grouchy, can’t stand the aggravation. You know how it is. He’s clean.
他是个好孩子。那晚的事我很抱歉,迈克。我得搜你的身,转过来。跪在椅子上,脸向我。我想干这行已经嫌老了。脾气太坏,受不了别人的激怒,你该明白吧。他没带家伙。
Michael Corleone: Going to Jersey? 到新泽西去?
Virgil Sollozzo: Maybe. Nice work, Lou. 也许,漂亮极了,路。
Virgil Sollozzo: How’s the food in this restaurant? 这里的意大利菜味道可以吧?
McCluskey: Good. Try the veal. It’s the best in the city.
好。试试这里的小牛肉,是本市最棒的。
Virgil Sollozzo: I’ll have it. 给我来一份。
Virgil Sollozzo: I’m going to speak Italian to Mikey. 我要和迈克用意大利文交谈。
McCluskey: Go ahead. 请便。
Michael Corleone: What I want…What’s most important to me…is that I have a guarantee. No more attempts on my father’s life.
对我而言最重要的是…保证家父的性命安全,而尽量不尝试家父的生活。
Virgil Sollozzo: What guarantees can I give you? I’m the hunted one! I missed my chance. You think too much of me, kid. I’m not that clever. All I want is a truce.
你要我怎么保证?迈克。我也是惊弓之鸟!我也失手。你太看重我了,孩子。我没有那样精明。我想要的只是息战而已。
Michael Corleone: I have to go to the bathroom. Is it all right?
我必须要上厕所,可以吗?
McCluskey: When you got to go, you got to go. 想去就去吧。
McCluskey: I frisked him. His clean. 我搜过了,他没带家伙。
Virgil Sollozzo: Don’t take too long. 别去太久。
McCluskey: I’ve frisked a thousand punks. 我搜过好几千个流氓了。

(Police hunt cop killer警方追捕杀警察的凶手)
(City cracks down---pressure on organized crime本市黑道瓦解)
(Police captain linked with drug rackets警察队长与毒贩勾结)
(Mobster Barzini questioned in underworld feud 黑社会头子巴西尼因家族间争斗接受警方盘问)
(Gangland violence 黑社会大火拼)
(Syndicate Big Shot Vito Corleone Return Home黑社会大亨维多柯里昂返家)
Frank: I love you, Grandpa. 我爱你,爷爷。
I’m sorry. Pa. He doesn’t know you yet. 对不起,爸,他还不认识你。
Santino Corleone: Hey, big guy. Give it to Grandpa. 小家伙,念给爷爷听!
Frank: Okay. “I hope you get well. Grandpa, and wish I see you soon---Your grandson Frank.”
好的,我祝您早日康复,爷爷,我希望能快点见到你。爱你的孙子,法兰克。
Santino Corleone: Go with your mother. Take them downstairs. Go on, Carlo, you too. Go on.
跟着你妈妈。把他们带到楼下去吧!走吧!卡洛,你也是。走吧。
Connie Corleone: What’s the matter with you, Carlo? 你怎么了?卡洛。
Carlo Rizzi: Shut up and set the table. 闭嘴,去摆桌子吧!
Tom Hagen: Since McCluskey’s killing, the police have cracked down on our operations, and also the other families. There’s been a lot of bad blood.
自从迈克劳斯基被杀后,警方瓦解了我们多数业务。其他的家庭也是一样。牺牲很多。
Santino Corleone: They hit us, so we hit them back. 他们攻击我们,我们反击。
Tom Hagen: Through our newspaper contacts we’ve been able to put out material, about McCluskey’s link with Sollozzo in the drug rackets. So things are loosening up.
透过我们报社中的联系,我们提供了不少内幕。很多迈克劳斯基跟毒贩索拉索勾结的事,所以风声已经没有那么紧了。
Santino Corleone: And I sent Fredo to Las Vegas, under the protection of Don Francesco of L.A. I want him to rest. 还有我派弗雷多去拉斯维加斯在洛杉机的法兰西斯科阁下会给予他保护。我要他休息一会儿。
Freddy Corleone: I’m going to learn the casino business. 我要去学赌场的事。
Vito Corleone: Where’s Michael? 迈克在哪?
Tom Hagen: It was Michael who killed Sollozzo. But he’s safe. We’re starting to work to bring him back. 杀索拉索的是迈克。不过他很能安全,别担心,我们会把他弄回来的。
Santino Corleone: Did you find out where that old pimp Tattaglia is hiding? I want him now.
你查出那老男妓塔塔基利亚躲在哪儿没?我要他的命!现在!
Tom Hagen: Sonny, things are starting to loosen up. If you go after Tattaglia, all hell will break loose. Pop can negotiate.
听我说,山尼。现在局势才刚刚缓和下来。你若去追塔塔基利亚,又会引起一场大战的。等事情平静一点,让爸爸去协调。
Santino Corleone: He must get better first. I’ll decide… 
不,爸爸在身体好转之前甚么都不能做。
Tom Hagen: All right. War is costly. Nothing is coming in, we can’t do business.
好的,可是你那场火拼使我们损失很多。没有任何进帐,我们不能做事。
Santino Corleone: Neither can they. Don’t worry about it!
他们也不行,别担心!
Tom Hagen: We can’t afford a stalemate. 他们没有我们损失那么大。
Santino Corleone: No more stalemate. I’ll kill the bastard!
请你别担心这点,我会以宰了那老混蛋来做结束!
Tom Hagen: Yeah. You’re getting a great reputation! 是,你现在名声很大,你一定很得意吧!
Santino Corleone: Do as I say! Goddamn! If I had a Sicilian wartime consigliere, I wouldn’t be in this shape! Pop had Genco. Look what I got. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean that. Ma made a little dinner. It’s Sunday.
依照我叫你做的去做!该死的,我若有个西西里人来当我的战略军师,我就不会落到这种地步了。爸爸有杰安可看看我有什么?对不起,我不是有意的。妈妈煮了晚餐,今天是星期天。
Santino Corleone: Niggers are having a good time with our policy banks in Harlem. Driving new Cadillacs, paying 50 per cent on a bet.
黑鬼对我们哈林区的银行新政策非常满意。开着新凯迪拉克我先帮他们付一半的钱。
Tom Hagen: That’s because they’ve started making big money.
从他们开始赚钱时我就知道这会发生。
Connie Corleone: Poppa never talked business at the table.
爸爸从来不在餐桌上当着孩子们谈他的公事。
Carlo Rizzi: Shut up, Connie… 闭嘴,康妮…
Santino Corleone: Don’t you ever tell her to shut up.
不准你叫她闭嘴,知道吗?
Signora Corleone: Don’t interfere. 别干预。
Carlo Rizzi: I’d like to talk to you after dinner. I could do more for the family…
山尼、汤姆,吃过饭过,我想与你们谈谈。我对家族也许能帮很多的…
Santino Corleone: We don’t discuss business at the table.
我们不在餐桌上讨论公事。

阅读 评论 收藏 转载 打印举报
  • 评论加载中,请稍候...

       

    验证码: 请点击后输入验证码 收听验证码

    发评论

    以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

      

    新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 不良信息反馈 电话:4006900000 提示音后按1键(按当地市话标准计费) 欢迎批评指正

    新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

    新浪公司 版权所有