加载中…
个人资料
小牛
小牛
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:0
  • 博客访问:1,030
  • 关注人气:1
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
相关博文
推荐博文
谁看过这篇博文
加载中…
正文 字体大小:

My father was an exceptional man

(2010-09-09 22:39:04)
标签:

杂谈

My father was an exceptional man
我父亲是一个不同寻常的人
He may not have been a perfect man
他也许并不是一个完美的人
But he was a good man
但他是一个好人
And he love us
而且他深爱着我们
All i wanted to do today was to give him a dighified sending
而我今天想做的只是让他带着尊严而去
Is that reall so much to ask?
真是要刨根问底吗?
So......

Maybe he had some things he liked to do
也许他有他自己的喜好
Life isn't simple.it's complicated.
生活并不简单。他如此复杂。
We're all just thrown in here together in a world full of chaos and confusion.
我们今天在一个充满了混沌和困惑的世界里。
A world full of questions and no answers.
在一个充满了问题却没有答案的世界里。
Dith Death always lingering around the corner.
死神在角落徘徊
And we do our best.
我们竭尽全力
We can't always do our best.
却不能总是做到最好
My dad did it best.
但我父亲做到了
He always tried to tell me you have to go for what you want in life,because you never know long you're gonna be here.
他总是对我说,你要不断追求自己真正想要的生活,因为你永远不会知道你要多久才能成功
And whether you succeed or you fail,the most important thing is to have tried.
而无论你成功与否,最重要的是你去尝试过了
A parent can only drive you in the right direction.
父母只能把你引导向正确的方向
In the end though you've got to run for yourself.
而最终你得自己去努力
You have to grow up yourself.
你得自己成长
So when you leave here today,i'd like you to remember my father for what he really was.
当今天你们离开的时候,我希望你们能记住真正的他
A decent and loving man.
一个正派而亲切的人
If only we could be as giving and generous and understanding as my father was.
只要我们能慷慨大方并且像我的父亲一样谅解他人
Then the world would be a far better place.
这个世界将会无比美好

以上为2007年英国电影《葬礼上的死亡》主角在葬礼上的悼词

My father was an exceptional man.
我父亲是一个不同寻常的人
Did he have his faults?
他犯过错吗
Yeah.
当然
But he worked hard for his family.
但他为了家人尽心尽力
All I wanted to do today was tell him how much we all loved,cherished and respected him.
此时此刻我想做的就是告诉他我们多爱他 珍惜他 尊重他
Is that really too much to ask for?
这是奢望吗
So,maybe he loved Dreamgirls more than most men.
也许与大多数男人相比他更爱“追梦女孩”
But,hey,life is complicated.
但是,人生不是本就变化无常吗
We do our best.
我们尽己所能
And Dad,he did his best.
我的父亲,他也已全力以赴了
One thing he did was teach us to chase after our dreams.
他做的一件事就是教会我们如何追逐梦想
So,when you leave here today.
所以,当你们今天离开的时候
I want you to remember my father for who he truly was,a loving,kind,gentle man,that never judged anyone,who never cast disparaging remarks or held prejudice against any race,creed,gender,or height.
我希望你们记得我的父亲是个怎样的人,一个可爱,善良,温柔的男人,从不对人平头论足,从不对人恶语相向,他也从不歧视别的种族,信条,性别或身高
And if I turn out to be just half the man that my father was,then the child I'm planning on having with my beautiful wife will be truly blessed.
如果我能赶上我父亲的一半,接下来我与美丽的妻子计划要个宝宝望天主保佑
Thank you.
多谢各位

以上为2010年美国电影《葬礼上的死亡》主角在葬礼上的悼词

0

阅读 评论 收藏 转载 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  • 评论加载中,请稍候...
发评论

    发评论

    以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

      

    新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 电话:4000520066 提示音后按1键(按当地市话标准计费) 欢迎批评指正

    新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

    新浪公司 版权所有