加载中…
个人资料
草草的画
草草的画
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:0
  • 博客访问:776
  • 关注人气:1
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
相关博文
推荐博文
谁看过这篇博文
加载中…
正文 字体大小:

Do you fear love?

(2010-09-03 23:17:56)
标签:

杂谈

分类: thoughtmunchies
Do <wbr>you <wbr>fear <wbr>love?

Love can create some pretty painful feelings.

爱能够创造一些十分痛苦的感受。

It’s a force felt deep on the soul level much beyond this lifetime.

它是一种,远远超越现世的,来自你灵魂深处的力量。

Feelings such as fears, insecurities, jealousy and hatred are illusions.

恐惧,没有安全感,嫉妒,怨恨,这些感受都是一种错觉。

They come from our inability to control love.

它们的产生是由于我们无法控制爱。

Yet love is a universal force that can never be controlled.

然而爱是一种宇宙性的力量,它绝不可以被控制。

As you let it go, you will feel more empowered.

如果你任它而去,你将更能感到爱赋予的力量。

You will realize that it works like gravity – it is passive, but always there.

爱的运作像万有引力——它是被动的,却无处不在。

No matter what you do to it, it will stay the way it is.

不管对它做什么,它都将保持本色。

So stop trying to control it or deny it with your defense mechanisms.

所以,别试图在你的自我保护机制的驱动下,去控制或否认它,

That will only make you suffer in the long run, because the truth will hit you sooner or later.

那终究只会使你倍受其害,因为真相总有一天会把你打击个粉碎。

You will only temporarily regress in your spiritual development as you would be following your ego and not yourheart.

你只会暂时的在灵魂的提升过程中倒退,因为你听从的是你的自尊,而不是你的心。

Let your ego guide you, but don’t let it consume you.

让你的自尊引导你,而别让它消耗你。

 

Before we were born, we already planned the blueprint of our lives.

在出生之前,实际上我们已经拟好了未来人生的蓝图。

Without our human body, our soul is wise and understands theuniversal rule.

脱离了肉体,我们的灵魂是智慧的,懂得宇宙的法则。

Love is everything; Love made everything. In other words, Love is God – it is the creator of all things.

爱是一切;爱创造了一切。换句话说,爱就是上帝——万物的造物主。

Love wants to become conscious of itself, so it created many delusional feelings, many dimensions and many realities.

爱想要了解它自己,于是它创造了许多妄想,许多维次和许多现实。

You and I are all results of this creation.

你和我都是这样被创造出来的。

Our separation is a delusion created by Love to understand itself.

我们的分离一种幻觉,由爱创造的幻觉,用来理解它自己。

It was done on purpose, with a purpose.

这是有意的,抱着一个目的。

 

The person you love is a person your soul chose to help you with your spiritual journey.

你爱的那个人,实际上是你的灵魂选择的,可以帮助你提升灵魂的人。

They are there to teach you a great lesson about yourself.

他们是来给你上课的,关于你自己的一堂课。

They are your soul-mates – they have a friendship with you on a soul-deep level.

他们是你的灵魂伴侣——你们有着,来自灵魂深处层面上的友谊。

This strong connection is like a gravitational force on a higher dimension.

这种强烈的关系,就好像更高维次里的万有引力。

It’s normal to be scared of it.

害怕它,很正常。

However, you need to remember that it is that connection that holds you two together to help each other grow.

然而,你需要铭记的是,正是这种关系,使你们俩能一起,互相帮助,互相成长。

In order to mature you need to go through a lot of emotional pain.

为了使你成熟,你需要承受很多的心灵的伤痛。

That pain humbles you and strips down your ego.

那种痛苦使你谦下而卑微,削弱了你的自尊。

When you doubt love, you will manifest this reality in your life because your present circumstances are a direct result of your thoughts.

当你怀疑爱,这种现实将会在你的人生中显现出来,因为你现处的环境是你所思所想的结果。

Whatever you think about becomes your belief; that belief will become your reality.

你所想,将成为你所信;你所信,将变成现实。

If you can hold a belief long enough, it will generally come true.

如果你坚持一种信仰足够长,它将会逐渐成为现实。

 

If you feel very emotional about someone, think twice.

如果你深深的爱上一个人,请再仔细想一想。

It is not that person alone that you feel emotional about.

你爱上的,并不仅仅是那个人。

You are projecting yourself onto that person.

你是将自己,表达在ta身上了。

What you feel is a reflection of yourself – use it to learn about yourself.

你的感受是反映了你自己——且用它,来了解你自己。

Your goal is to realize that fear is an illusion.

你的目标就是去认识到,恐惧是一种错觉。

Fear triggers insecurities and other negative feelings.…

而恐惧又引发出不安全感以及其他消极情绪

so let yourself feel…don’t be scared.

所以,去感受自己吧别怕。

It may not always be pleasant, but your feelings will teach you more about yourself; theyare the tools that contribute to your maturity process.

那并不总是愉快的,但感觉会告诉你更多,关于你本身。

它们是使你成熟的工具。

Don’t blame anyone or any circumstances – your soul chose them.

别再怪别人和环境了——其实是你的灵魂选择了它们。

Let your feelings be your children; take care of them and let them guide you into the progressive understanding of yourself and the universe.

让感觉成为你的孩子们。照顾好他们,并让他们引导你更好的理解自己,和整个宇宙。

 

文章引自http://www.thoughtmunchies.com/

这是我第一次试图翻译整段的文章,翻的很烂,请多见谅!

这个网站的作者是我敬佩的人之一,选择了她的文章翻译,一来于君分享,二来练习我的英文水平。

个人觉得文章有些内容比较深邃,有些可能不能被一些人接受,如果不喜欢请绕行。

0

阅读 评论 收藏 转载 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  • 评论加载中,请稍候...
发评论

    发评论

    以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

      

    新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 电话:4000520066 提示音后按1键(按当地市话标准计费) 欢迎批评指正

    新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

    新浪公司 版权所有