加载中…
个人资料
tgcncchg
tgcncchg
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:0
  • 博客访问:482
  • 关注人气:1
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
相关博文
推荐博文
谁看过这篇博文
加载中…
正文 字体大小:

[转载]超级实用旅游英语(中)【磨房】

(2011-10-09 08:44:54)
标签:

转载

饭馆点菜

A Table for 4 please.我们要一张4个人的桌子。
Excuse me, menu, please! 不好意思,菜单拿一下!(如果进去没人招呼)
Order, please! 麻烦点单!
What would you like to drink?  要喝点什么吗?
I'll take a coke. 我要一听可乐
Can I have a glass of water,isn’t for free?  能给倒杯水吗,是免费的吗?
May I take your order?   现在点单吗?
"What would you like to order?" 您想点些什么呢?
"Are you ready to order?" 准备好点单了吗?
"Can I have a couple more minutes?" 请等一下
“Just a minute, please.” 等几分钟
I’ll have the same. 我和他点一样的。
It’s been 20 minutes, my order hasn’t come yet! 都20分钟了,我的菜还没上!
Check, please!  麻烦买单!或是“Bill, please!”
Can I pay by credit card? 我能用信用卡吗?
Sorry, you can only pay by cash, but there’s an ATM around the corner. 对不起只能付现,但街角有个自动取款机。

I’m afraid there’s a mistake here. 你这儿算错了吧。
May I have the receipt? 给我开张发票。

坐地铁(关于德里地铁,详见《独闯印度》)

1. Look at this traffic, I think we’ll take the subway ( metro). 瞧瞧堵成这样,我觉得我们应该坐地铁。
2. You’re right, metro is free from traffic, it might be quicker than taking a taxi in the rush hours. 你说得对,地铁不堵车,这种高峰期有可能比打车快。
3. And it’s much cheaper. I was told it’s one-price ticket, either one stop or 5 stops.
而且要便宜得多。听说是统一票价,坐一站和坐5站都一样。
4. Ok, let’s go to the Metro station and find the ticket office first.
行,那我们去地铁站先找到售票处。
5. Hi, excuse me, two tickets to New Delhi railway station, please.
麻烦,两张去德里火车站。
6. It’s 20 Rupees, it’s different price for different stops.
20 卢比,每站不同计价。
7. This is the first time we take a metro here. How can we get there?
这是我们第一次在这儿坐地铁,能告诉我们怎么坐吗?
8. Ok, first go security check and then tap in,
好的,你们先过安检然后打卡进入
you take violet line from here to Central Secretariat
坐紫线到Central Secretariat
and transfer the Yellow line to New Delhi station,
然后转黄线到德里站
that’s 3 stops away from Central Secretariat.
德里站离central secretariat只有三站路
Tap out and take exit 4, the railway station is right in front of you.
打卡出地铁走4号出口,火车站就在前面。

在邮局
Hi, I’d like to mail the postcards abroad, please. 我想把这些明信片寄出国。
Where do you want to send them? 你要寄到哪里?
China. 中国
You just stick a stamp on the postcard and put it in the mailbox over there.
贴张邮票再扔到前边那个邮筒里就可以了。
How much does it cost for a postcard? 一张明信片要贴多少钱的邮票
It’s 15 rupees for each postcard. 15卢比
I wanna 10 stamps of 15 rupees, please. 那请给我10张15卢比的邮票。
其他补充:
I’d like to mail this letter abroad by regular mail. 我要寄平信。
平信还可以用:ordinary mail 或者 surface mail.
I’d like to have this letter registered. 我要寄挂号信。
I’d like to mail this parcel to China. 我要寄包裹到中国。
I’d like to send an airmail express.   我要寄国际快递。

 

搭讪女生在国外是很考验素质的活。你不需要有很强的话语能力,但必须有坚定地眼神和让人舒服的肢体语言。这对中国人而言是相对欠缺的,大都眼神游离,身体僵硬重心不稳。
碰到这样的人美女的反应就是,“He totally turns me off."--- 他让我完全没兴趣。
所以有时候男生很有风度很淡定很自信的走过去,打声招呼,”Hi, how are you?" 已经很迷人了。然后主动报上名字,“I'm Jack , nice to meet you!" ,如果女生对你有兴趣,她就会主动报上芳名,”Hi, I'm Sabrina."
如果她没有告诉你名字,也不妨主动问问“Can I have your name, please?”
搭讪女生跟搭讪一般人一样最重要的就是在每个句子中找个自己熟悉的切入点扯下去。所以这时你可以扯下名字,“Oh, that's a very beautiful name, like yousmile" 这个女生一听到表扬肯定开心," You turn me on!" 他肯定觉得你人不错。 然后你就可以继续说,
Sabrina, Maybe you wouldn’t believe, I don’t always do this, but you’re cute as hell!
也许你不信,我不总这么说,但你实在可爱至极。
如果你压根没听懂美女的名字,不要不懂装懂,因为在对话中,不出现名字也是中国人不受欢迎的原因之一。你可以说,”Excuse me, your name again?" " Oh, god, it's too charming word for me, I need write it down, can I have your signature?" 你的名字得写下来才记得住。
然后聊聊国籍,聊聊爱好,扯扯最棒的经历,别忘了经常在句子里加上她的名字。
我举个老外成功搭讪我的例子:
我记得当时手里拿着地图迷路了。
“Can I have a look at your map?” 是一个男人的声音,我回过头把地图递给他---一个帅气的韩国背包客,
“You know where we are now?”又是一个迷路的人。
“I don’t know either, I’m lost, but it’s OK, and this map is a crap.”他正抓耳挠腮地看着那张让我抓狂的地图。
“haha, I agree. You are traveling alone? (这就是在旅程中经常碰到的搭讪语, 他可以搞清楚自己有没有下手的机会,如果我告诉他有朋友一起,他自然会知趣离开, 如果我觉得这人可以一聊,不妨继续)”
“Yep, why everybody asked that?”
“ Many people asked you that? Maybe because it’s not easy to travel alone.(这是他找到的切入点)”
“Why?”
“Even a man need courage to travel alone, not to say a girl like you, you’re courageous!”这时他就会表扬我的勇气
“I guess so.  And you? You are traveling alone, too?”我也可以借此让对话继续
“Yes, I’ve already stayed here for a month, how long you have stayed here?”他会进一步了解有没有机会可以同游
“2 days. You’ve stayed here for a month? And you still get lost? Good for you!”如果我有兴趣,我可以问问他游了哪些地方,以备借鉴
“No rush! I just get up late every morning, take a shower, then muck about, see one or two places, then have a couple of beers near the Jetty”他引出自己最喜爱的地方。
“The jetty? where?”我顺势提问。我如果不问,他就会问” Have you ever been there?”
“The Jetty, near the sea. Come, I show you.”他于是把我带到海边,当地人休闲的地方。
“Can I buy you a drink or something?” 我能请你喝点什么吗?这是搭讪女生最常用到的句子。
我们在那里喝啤酒聊天,呆了一下午。那里是我在那个陌生国度最美的经历之一。
补充:
I'd like to talk to you.  Because I guess we are in the same wavelength. 我想和你聊天,我猜我们是一个频率的人。你要引起某位异性的注意, 你就可以这么说 相信她就会很清楚你对她有意思了.
如果你不喜欢物理上的频率, 你可以试试化学的讲法, 叫作 We have chemistry. 所以物理化学在这里都派上用场了!
我在41楼讲到过的搭讪的句子全都可以在这里继续用上。最后走时,如果还想有机会交流,别忘了问一句:
Do you want to exchange numbers? 能留个电话吗?


菜单各国都不尽相同啊,每个地方也都不一样,而且菜单是你完全可以不用努力记只要看得懂就可以的。
还是再发些餐厅用语吧!
What do you recommend? (有什么菜可以推荐的吗?)
The seafood is good here. (我们店的海鲜很可口。)
Do you have any local specialties? *local “这一地区的”,specialty “特色,特产”。 您这儿有什么地方风味吗?
我要一份牛排。 I'd like a steak.
How would you like it?要几成熟的? 或者说How would you like it done?
烤熟点。Well-done, please.
rare“三成熟(中嫩的)”,medium rare 四成熟
medium “五成熟的,半成熟”,medium well 七成熟
well-done “全熟的,八成熟”。
请做得清淡些。 Can you make it mild?
套餐里包括咖啡吗? Is coffee included with this meal?
请给我来一杯咖啡。I'd like a cup of coffee, please.
您喝什么样的咖啡?
How do you like your coffee? *这样询问是表示“咖啡里要加糖和牛奶吗?”
Black will be fine.清咖,谢谢
Just sugar, please.只加糖
Just cream, please.只加奶
With cream and sugar, please. (放牛奶和糖的。)
How Would you like the egg? 鸡蛋您要怎么样的?
蛋的回答方法是 1. Scramble 炒蛋 2. Sunny side up 只煎一面的荷包蛋, (这句话很有意思, 因为荷包蛋像太阳, 所以用 sunny side 来形容) 3, Sunny side down 二面都煎或是 ease over.
白煮蛋的话也分二种, 一种叫 soft boil 一种叫 hard boil. 所谓的 soft boil 是指让蛋黄的部份还有点液体状, 而 hard boil 则是指整个的蛋黄都煮成固体状的。
表示埋怨
这咖啡不够热。
This coffee is not hot enough.
This coffee is lukewarm.
面包没烤透。  This bread is soggy. *soggy “面包等没有烤透的”状态。
这土豆片变味了。These potato chips are stale. *stale也可用来表示面包等“不新鲜”、“走味”、“有霉味的”。
These potato chips are soft.
这牛奶酸了。 This milk is sour.
I'll buy more today. (今天我再买点吧。)
这咖啡太苦了。 This coffee tastes bitter.   This coffee is bitter.
这肉太老。This meat is tough.
这肉挺嫩的。This meat is tender.
味很重。 This has a strong flavor.
味道淡。This has a weak flavor. 太咸了。 It's too salty.
太油腻。 It's too greasy.  It's too oily.

太烫了。 It's too hot. *语气上是“太烫了”。
It's too cold. (太凉了。)
我的嘴都麻了。 My mouth is burning. *吃了辣椒或芥末等辛辣的东西时。burn除了“燃烧”、“烧焦”以外,还有“嘴和舌头都麻木了”的意思。
My mouth is on fire.

看医生 打疫苗
Help, doctor! Help! I got bitten by a snake. 医生救命啊!我被蛇咬了!
No worries, it’s not poisonous. 别担心,这是无毒的。
We need to treat you with tetanus vaccine and antivenin immediately.
我们需要马上给你注射破伤风疫苗和抗蛇毒血清。
Doctor! I got a bite from a dog. 我被狗咬了一口。
You need an injection of rabies vaccine. 你需要马上注射狂犬疫苗
I don’t feel well today. 我今天不舒服
What seems to be the problem? 你哪儿不舒服
Are you running a fever/ have a temperature? 你发烧吗
We need to take your temperature. 我们要给你量下体温
How is your appetite  你胃口怎样
I have indigestion 我消化不良
I feel dizzy. 我头晕
I feel like vomiting./ I feel sick. 我觉得恶心,想吐
I have a sore throat. 我喉咙疼
I cough all the time. 我一直咳
It’s been like these for three days. 我这样已经三天了
I’m suffering from chest pain. 我胸口疼
My ears are ringing and my cheeks are burning. 我耳鸣,脸发烫
My toothache is killing me. 我牙疼得要命
Don’t worry, it’s not serious. 别担心,不严重
Please fill the form of registration card and pay for it. 请填一张挂号卡并缴费
I feel short of breath these days. 我这些天感觉气短
We need to give you an x-ray.  我们需要给你找张X光片。
When will I know the results?  什么时候能出结果?
Half an hour after the examination. 检查之后半小时。

I have to transit from Kuala Lumpur. 我得在吉隆坡转机。
——转机不用“transfer"  吗?
No, it’s all personal staffs and cosmetics. 没有, 这些都是私人物品和化妆品。
__________ 应该是stuffs吧?
transit: 一般用于国际航班的换乘 所以你填写过境卡时可多次看到这个词儿,transit lounge过境旅客休息室
transit visa---过境签; transit passenger 过境旅客
transfer: 也可以指换乘,但用得比较多的是换乘火车,地铁,大巴。
You have to transfer to another train in Boston.

在旅游中心
Excuse me, we are here to get some information about the tourist attractions in Delhi.
你好,我们来咨询一下德里有哪些旅游景点。
We are here to get a free map.
你好,我们来拿一张免费地图。
Tomorrow is the National Day, do you have any celebrations for it?
明天是国庆节,你们有什么庆祝活动吗?
There will be a parade going on at 2 o’clock in the afternoon from Connaught Place to Chandni Chow. 明天下午两点从康诺特广场到月光集市有一个大游行。
Any other activities? 还有其他活动吗?
There’ll be a firework show after that at 8 o’clock in the evening. 晚上8点又焰火表演。
Where is the best place to see that? 哪里看最好?
Go to the minaret of Jama Masjid, you can have an open and wide view there.
去贾玛清真寺里面的宣礼塔,那里视线最开阔。
Is there any festival happening these days? 这些天这儿有什么节日吗?
There is an Elephant Festival the day after tomorrow. 明天会有个大象节。

 

 Scoot over. 往旁边靠一点. (不仅可用于照相时,还可以在地铁上,在出租车上,你想跟人挤个位子都可以用这个非常好使的句子: would you scoot over a little bit please!)
Ten bucks to get in. 入场费是十元. (Bucks 只用来指美金,来源于18世纪美国使用鹿皮交易的年代,鹿皮即buckskin, buck是缩写)
Woah, don't freak out, it's not the end of the world. 不要惊慌,这不是世界末日。
(Freak out除了有惊慌,还有生气,焦虑的意思,是老美常用的俚语, 放在其他国家就不一定好用了)。 

租自行车
Hi, I wanna rent a bicycle. 你好,我想租辆自行车。
Sure, you wanna road bike or mountain bicycle?
你是想租普通的自行车还是山地自行车呢?(山地车还可以说 all-terrain bicycle)
Women’s mountain bicycle, I gonna go to the forest. 女士山地车,我今天要去森林里。
How long you want to rent it? You can pay by the hour or pay by the day. 你要租多久呢?你可以按小时付费,也可以按天付费。
How much are they respectively?分别是多少钱啊?
10 Rs per hour, 100 Rs per day,that means 24 hours from now. 每小时10个卢比,一天是100卢比, 从现在算起24小时内都算一天。
I’m gonna rent it for a day. 那我租一天
Sure, you need to give me 1000 deposit for each mountain bike and you will get a full refund when you return it. 好的,每辆车你需要付1000卢比的押金,押金退车是全额返还。
No problem. 没问题
This is your receipt. 这是您的单据
Can I have a pickproof lock? 有防盗锁吗?
Yes, sure, this is for free. Here you go, have a nice trip! 有的,这个是免费的,给您! 旅途愉快!
 

在博物馆

Now we are going to Sarnath Museum. Where is the ticket office? 售票处
The admission charge is only 5 Rs to everyone. 进门费每人5卢比
It was closed 2 months ago, but it is now again open to public.
两个月前关闭了,现在再次向公众开放。
It’s not allowed to touch the exhibits/objects勿触摸展品/物品
Exhibition opening times: 开馆时间:
9:30am -5:00pm every day throughout the year 全年每天9:30am - 5:00pm 开放。
Open 7 days a week 每周7天开放
Extended opening hours during weekends 周末延长开放时间。
Flash photograph is not permitted 不准用闪光灯拍照。
Photography and video are not permitted inside the building 楼内不许拍照录像。
Forthcoming exhibitions are the statues of Buddha in different countries即将展出的各国的佛像。
Unemployed, disabled, students and children free 失业者,残疾人,学生和儿童免费。
There’s an electronic touch screen in it which introduces the development of Buddhism.
那边有个电子触摸屏,里面介绍佛教的发展。

Picture Time!

1. Are you ready? Don’t move, say “cheese”! 准备好了? 别动,“茄子”!
2. I’m not photogenic. / I don’t take picture well. 我不上相。
3. I think my face in this picture is a bit out of focus. 我觉得这张相片里我的脸有点虚。
4. Do you know how to work the single-lens reflex camera. (SLR).你知道怎么用这个单反机吗?
5. Please turn on that built-in flash in the camera. 请把内置闪光灯打开
6. A close-up lens is ideal for taking close-up pictures. 近摄镜最适合拍特写。
7. My camera has automatic focusing. 我的相机可以自动对焦。
8. How can I use the zoom on this? 这个怎么调焦啊?
9. Press this button on the right, it’ll zoom in; on the left, it’ll zoom out.这个按钮朝右,镜头拉近;朝左镜头拉远。
10. I think you blinked, one more shot! 你眨眼了,再来一张!
11. The sun is behind us, our faces are too dark. 这里逆光,我们的脸太黑。
12. I’ll go set up the tripod, it’ll be more stabilized. 我去支三脚架,就不抖了。

0

  • 评论加载中,请稍候...
发评论

    发评论

    以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

      

    新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 电话:4000520066 提示音后按1键(按当地市话标准计费) 欢迎批评指正

    新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

    新浪公司 版权所有