95598值班员常用英语100句
(2009-08-16 16:28:38)
标签:
杂谈 |
分类: 交流 |
1、您好,×××号为您服务。
Hello this is *** speaking, may I help you?
2、对不起,电话声音太小,请您大声点好么?
Sorry, sir/madam Could you speak louder please, I can’t hear you
clearly.
3、对不起,我没有听清楚,请您再说一遍好么?
Sorry, Would you please repeat that again? I can’t hear you
clearly.
4、打错电话时:“这里是95598客户服务热线,您反映的问题不在我们的服务范围内,您可拨打××电话。”
Sorry Sir/Madam ,This is 95598 hotline, Your problems are beyond of
our service here. I would suggest you contact with**.
5、您好,请问您还需要帮助么?
Hello Sir/Madam ,Is there anything more I can do for you ? (Or I
can help you?)
6、对不起,我的英文不是非常好, 我不想听错话。你介意稍后再打来吗?
Sorry, My English is not that great, and I don't want to miss
anything from you. Would you mind calling later?
7、对不起,因为线路检修导致您那里停电了,请谅解,我们将于××时间为您复电
Sorry The blackout of your place is Caused by the line maintenance
.The power will be restored at about**.
8、请您把故障情况详细介绍一下好吗?
Would you please tell me more details about the fault?
9、您欠交XX月电费,所以停电。
your blackout is caused by non-payment of electricity fare
10、您属于转供电用户,请您及时与小区物业联系。
You ‘re indirect user, please contact with Please contact with
security .
11、请问您的计费号是多少?
May I have you bill number Please?
12、把你的答案跟我的核对一下。
Check your answers with mine.
13、您好,电网负荷紧张,我们是按照市政府批复的限电方安进行限电,给您带来的不便,敬请谅解。
Hello, the burthen of electricity is working tensely. we are
restricting the use of electricity according to the scheme
authorized by our government. we are sorry for all of inconvenience
caused by.
14、请您不要着急,我们会尽力为您解决的。
please don’t worry, We will try our best to help you.
15、我能帮助您吗?
May I help you?
16、谢谢,不用谢。
Thank you . You are welcome.
17、感谢您使用95598,再见。
Welcome to dial 95598, Goodbye.
18、“XX先生(女士),您好,这里是长治供电分公司客户服务中心
Hello Sir / Miss** This is Customer Service Center of Changzhi
Power Supply Branch.
19.您报修的故障处理完了吗?
I’d like to know whether Is everything alright now?
20、现在对您报修(投诉举报)进行回访
We have a feedback about our repair work. (complaints /reported)
.
21、请问您对我们的服务质量是否满意?
I’d like to know whether you are satisfied with our service.
22、有什么意见或建议。
Do you have any advice or recommendations?
22、不满意“非常感谢您提出的宝贵的意见,我们会将您的意见反馈至相关部门。谢谢再见。”
Unsatisfactory "Thank you very much for the valuable advice, we
will send this to relevant departments. Thank you, goodbye.
23、对不起,您不属于我们的直供用户,如果您对电价有异议,您可向物价部门反映.
Sorry you are not our direct user ,If you have some problems on the
price of power, please get in touch with price department.
24、到现在为止我们没有接到停电通知,请检查一下内部原因。
By now, We haven’t received any notice about blackout, please check
the reason inside.
25、您好,现在可以听清楚了吗?
Hello .Could you hear clearly right now?
26对不起,公司规定不允许通过客户服务热线接听私人电话,请您通过其它方式与她联系!
Sorry, private call is not allowed by the customer service line.
Please try to contact her/him through other ways.
27、“对不起,我们这里是电力客服热线,不提供电话号码查询服务。您可拨打114查询。
Sorry, This is 95598customer service line and we don’t offer the
service of telephone number enquiry. I suggest you dial 114
28、您好,您的问题不在我们的受理范围之内,建议您向消费者协会进行反映。
Hello ,your problem is out of our service, I suggest you get in
touch with The Consumer Association.
29、对不起,电脑没有显示您的电话,我怎么联系您呢?
Sorry , your telephone number isn’t displayed on the computer
would you mind leave your contact number?
30、对不起,由于我们服务不周给您带来的不便请您原谅,您是否能将详细情况告诉我?
Sorry for any inconvenience, could you tell me more details?
31、表扬本人时,答:“谢谢您!不客气”
Thank you, you’re welcome.
32、表扬其他人和部门时:“谢谢您!我们会将您的表扬及时反馈给相关部门。
Thank you, we’ll send your praise to relate department.
33、您好,我的工号是xxx号。”若客户坚持要问,可告知:“对不起,按公司的规定,我们只能提供工号,敬请谅解。”
Hello my staff number is **
Sorry, we can only provide staff numbers as we have certain rules
about this.
34、遇节日时:“某某节日快乐!某某号为您服务”。(春节、国庆节、元宵节、元旦)
Happy **’s day. Number***make service for you. ( Spring Festival,
National Day, mid autumn day, the New Year's Day )
35、对不起,让您久等了,您需要我帮您解决什么问题,请讲。”
Sorry for keep you waiting. We appreciate your patience. What can I
do for you?
36、我们已通知抢修人员,现正在赶往现场,请稍等。
We have already informed our staff, and now they are on their way.
Please hold on.
37、“抢修人员现正在全力抢修,故障排除后,会立即送电。给您带来的不便请谅解。”
We apologize for any inconvenience that we bring you. our staff are
working on it now. We will resume power as soon as possible.
38、我们将在您缴电费后的48小时内安排送电。
We’ll resume power in 48 hours after you pay the electricity
costs.
39、请您检查一下开关,是否跳闸。好吗?
Could you check the switch is trip or not. Alright?
40、请问您排除内部原因了么?
Have you excluded(or cleared) any of internal reasons?
41、请问您用的是什么样的电表?
Could you tell me what kind of electricity meter do you use?
42、请稍候,我们马上为您处理这件事情。
Please hold on, we’ll deal with this problem immediately.
43、请问我们可以用这个号码联系您么?
Shall we contact you by this number?
44、对不起,我错了,请原谅。
I’m sorry ,I’ve made a mistake. I apologize for that.
45、您提的意见我们一定仔细考虑。
Thank you very much we’ll appreciate it.
46、请您稍等,我帮您查对一下。
Hold on a moment please, I’ll check it for you.
47、欢迎多提宝贵意见。
You are welcome for any recommendation.
48、不要着急,如果您有不同意见,可以请有关方面解决。
Don’t worry, any problem of you will be solved by some related
department.
49、根据《中华人民共和国电力法》,经过批准,给予停电,请做好准备。
According to the Electricity Act of People's Republic of China, the
power will be approved to be cut off, please prepare for it.
50、请您在××日,××时。在家等候,我们为您校表。
Please waiting for us at home at **o’clock of **, we’ll check
ammeter for you.
51、对不起,电表损坏原因需经过检定才能确定然后答复您。
Sorry ,we only can answer you after checking the electricity
meter.
52、劳驾,请您介绍一下电表损坏的情况好么?
Could you please tell us the damage of your electricity
meter?
53、劳驾,请您介绍一下电表丢失的情况好么?
Excuse me , could you talk about the loss of your electricity meter
?
54、您详细介绍一下变压器丢失的情况好么?
Could you give me more details about the loss of transformer?
55、您详细介绍一下变压器损坏的情况好么?
Could you give me more details about the damage of
transformer?
56、数目看起来是对的。
The figure seems all Right.
57、对不起,我们已经去过了,但没找到,请详细报一下您的地址。
Sorry, We have been there but we hadn’t found your place, Could you
give me more details about your address?
58、很抱歉,室内设备不属于我们管辖范围
Sorry, the equipment inside is beyond of our service, but I think
out of our service is ok too.
59、别客气,这是我们应该做的。
You are welcome, this is what we should do.
60、请您找一下单位的电工好么?
Please get in touch with the electrician of your company.
61、我们稍候给您回电话。
We’ll call you back latter.
62、谢谢你的建议
Thank you for your advice.
63、你所说的完全符合事实。
What you said is quite true.
64、他们将于半小时之内到达。
They will arrive in half hour.
65、对不起,现在线路有故障,请谅解,我们马上修理。
Sorry ,Sir/Madam there is a malfunction in the electrical system
,we do apologize, We’ll fix it immediately .
66、你能告诉我你的电话号码吗?
Would you tell me your phone number?
67、我会打电话给你。
I’ll ring you back in a moment.
68、我了解你的意思。
I see what your mean.
69、对不起我不能这么做。
Sorry, I am not allowed to do this.
70、我们尽力而为.
We'll try our best!
71、我会派人和去查查看
The staff will be there to check everything.
72、对不起。这是违法的.我们不能这样做。
Sorry, we can’t do this , It's against the law.
73、您能换一部电话么,一点声音也没有。
Could you change for another telephone , there isn’t any
sound.
74、谢谢您对我们如此高的表扬。
Thanks for such great comments.
75、你可以随时打电话给我们。
You can call us at any time.
76、我可以问几个问题吗?
May I ask some questions?
77、我们不会让您等太久
We won’t keep you waiting long.
78、您好,这里是电力客户服务中心,24小时受理业务咨询、信息查询、服务投诉、和电力故障报修。
Hello ,this is the center of electricity power service, and we
offer business consultation, information inquiries, service
complaints, and power failures repair for 24 hours.
79、由于暴风雨造成么几处停电,等坏天气结束后,我们马上修理。
Sorry, the storms caused several power cutting off, we’ll fix them
as soon as possible after the bad weather.
80、您好,经检定,电表确定合格。请放心使用。
It has been examined that the electricity meter is up to
grade,
please use it with reassurance.
81、请您打开/关闭开关。
Please switch on /off.
82、我们会在48小时内送电。
We’ll resume the power supply in 48 hours.
83、非常感谢,谢谢你的合作,谢谢你的关心。
Thank you for your support. and consideration.
84、对不起,由于系统出现故障影响业务办理,请留下您的电话,我们会及时与您联系的。
Sorry, Transaction will be affected by the failure of the
system.
Please leave your phone number and we’ll contact with you in time.(
as soon as possible).
85、明天计划停电,但不排除临时停电和故障停电。
Tomorrow planning power cut-off will be executed, but not excluding
temporary power cut-off and cutting off by malfunction.
86、或许现在你想让我解释几个问题。
Perhaps you ‘d like me to explain some questions now.
87、麻烦您提供一下变压器号好吗?
Could you provide the number of the transformer ?
88、麻烦您提供一下杆号好吗?
Could you tell me the number of telegraph pole?
89、变压器更换需要工作人员去现场勘测。
Change of transformer must be examined by the staff.
90、导线35KV与建筑物之间最小距离为4米。
The minimum distance between 35kv line and building is 4
meter.
91、计划停电我们提前7天在上党晚报,长治电视台向社会公布。
The notice of power cut-off will be given seven days earlier on
shangdang evening newspaper and changzhi channel
92、您好,电网负荷紧张,我们是按照市政府批复的限电方安进行限电,给您带来的不便,敬请谅解。
We apologize for any inconvenience that bring to you. The burthen
of electricity is working tensely. we are restricting the use of
electricity according to the scheme authorized by our government.
we appreciate your understanding so much.
93、如果您要办理销户,请向供电企业结清债务。
If you want to cancel your account, you’d better clear the debt
with the power supply company.
94、我们向社会收取的电费是XX如果您对物业收取的电费不合理,可以向物价局等相关部门反映。
we charge the same fee of XX for any community who is using
electricity. if you are unsatisfied for the fee charged you could
complain to price official department and related
departments.
95、对于我的粗心大意我非常抱歉
I’m terribly sorry for my carelessness.
96、对不起,让您久等了
Sorry for keep you waiting long
97、这里面可能有误会。
Here must have some misunderstandings.
98、欢迎您提意见和建议
Any comments and suggestion are always welcome.
99、请问您的姓名。
May I have your name, please?
100、您好,因为昨天天气情况或没有及时处理,我们现在马上安排工作人员去抢修。
.Hello, good morning. as we did not fix the problem in time because
of the bad weather. Now we will arrange staff rushing to repair
it.