加载中…
个人资料
铁口直断
铁口直断
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:0
  • 博客访问:106,834
  • 关注人气:1
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
相关博文
推荐博文
谁看过这篇博文
加载中…
正文 字体大小:

奧帆比赛英语(句型)

(2006-07-05 21:45:28)
分类: 杂七杂八
一般对话
Are you interested in sailing?
你对帆船有兴趣吗?
Have you ever sailed before?
你玩过帆船吗?
Sailing is a sport for the brave.
帆船是一项勇敢者的运动。
Where is the nearest race water?
最近的帆船赛场在哪里?
Can you tell me how to watch a sailing competition?
你能告诉我怎样观看帆船比赛吗?

The wind is too weak so that the competition has to be cancelled today.
今天没有风所以不能比赛了。
You are in great shape.
你的身材真好。
You have to squeeze time for sports. It’s good for your health.
你应该抽出时间参加体育运动。那对你的健康有好处。
Excuse me,where is the racing office?
请问竞赛办公室在哪里?
Over there,just behind the dock.
在那边,码头的后面。


Hi,I’m from china。I am here for registration.
你好,我是中国人,我来这里报到。
The closing ceremony will be at 18:00 tomorrow. After that there will be a disco party for all competitors. Will you come?
闭幕式将于明天18:00举行,然后有一个为所有参赛选手举办的迪斯科晚会,你们来吗?
Yes, but where is it?
好的,在哪里?
It will take place at the Royal Sydney Yacht Club. The shuttle bus will leave our club at 17:00.
在悉尼皇家帆船俱乐部举行。班车将于17:00离开俱乐部。

赛事组织
Please fill in these forms.
请填写这些表格。
After the measurement forms are signed, please return the forms to me and I will give you all the things you need for the regatta.
把丈量表填好了以后交给我,然后我会给你这次比赛所需要的所有的东西。
Please show me the third party insurance.
请给我看一下第三者保险。
Here is the insurance certificate from Chinese Yachting Association.
这是中国帆船协会出具的保险证明。
If you do not have the insurance, you must buy it here, otherwise you can’t race today.
如果你没有办理保险,你必须在这里买一份,否则你今天不能比赛。


Excuse me, where can I get the supplied equipment?
请问我在哪里能够得到这里提供的器材?
Have you paid the charter fee?
您付过器材租费了吗?
You must pay $200 for damage deposit. You will get the refund when you return the equipment and without any damage.
你需要先交200美元的器材损坏押金,当您把没有损坏的器材返还的时候我们会把押金退还给您。
You must go to the Measurement Tent for measurement.
您需要到丈量棚去丈量。
Sir, it is my turn, here is the Measurement Form.
先生,轮到我了,这是我的丈量表。

Please put your sail on the table and unfold it. I will check and stamp on it.
请把你的帆放在桌子上展开,我要检查一下并在上面盖章。
Please move your boat to the weighing scale.
请把你的船放到这个称上。
You should put 850g weight on the boat, cause your boat is under weight.
您的船不够分量,您还要给您的船加重850克。
Excuse me Sir, would you please sign on my form?
先生您可以在我的表上签名吗?
Sorry, I can’t. you must have your rudder be weighted again.
对不起,还不行。您的舵还要重新称重。


Excuse me, I want a scoring enquiry form.
请给我一张分数查询表。
Hello, can I have a protest form, please?
你好,可以给我一张抗议表吗?
How are you, madam! Where is the sign in /sign off sheet, please?
你好女士,到哪里领取上水/下水签到表?
Could you give me a 720°declare form?
可以给我一张720度解脱声明表吗?
I will make a protest.
我要提出抗议。

Excuse me Sir, I would like to have a copy of the result for Laser class.
对不起,先生,我想要一份激光级成绩表。
Where is the today’s result?
今天的成绩在哪里?
It’s not ready yet. There are two protests still on the jury room for hearing.
还没准备好呢,还有两个抗议在仲裁室未审理完。


专业技术
How about the race water?
比赛场地怎么样?
It’s complicated.
很复杂。
You should be careful of the current.
你要小心水流。
The wave is steep and short.
这里的浪又陡又短。
But yesterday the water is flat.
但是昨天水面还是很平静的。

Usually outside is choppy.
通常外面会有碎浪。
The swell is long and smooth.
涌浪又长又顺滑
How about the wind? Is it shifty and steady?
风怎么样?有风摆还是稳定?
It’s a quite shifty and gusty.
风摆很大阵风也很明显。
But, usually the wind changes to the right in the afternoon.
但是通常到了下午风向转向右面。


Usually the wind picks up at about 11:00 and calm down in the later afternoon.
通常在上午11点左右起风,傍晚风力减弱。
You had a perfect course on the first beat, race 2.
你在第二轮第一迎风段的航线太棒了。
Yes, I was so luck to have my tack at the right place and the right time.
是的,我太幸运了,迎风换舷时机非常恰当。
What’s wrong with you at the second beat, race 3?
你在第三轮第二迎风段出了什么问题?
I went too far at the left. I should tack half way of the left.
我在左面走的太远了,我应该在左面走到一半时就迎风换舷。

But you are still lucky that you did not go to the very end of the left side.
但你还算幸运的,你没有在左边走到底。
Could you look at my sail and tell me why I am so slow today?
你可以看一下我的帆并告诉我为什么今天我跑得不快?
I think your sail is too flat。
我认为你的帆太平了。
You should tighten the down –haul。
你应该拉紧前帆角下拉索
Your should open the leach a little bit.
你应该将帆后边打开。


You should put down the centerboard about 10cm during downwind。
跑尾风时你应该将稳向板放下去10厘米。
Why can’t I railing my board today?
为什么我今天没能把帆板倾起来?
You should move your feet to the rail of your board。
你应该将两脚移到板舷位置。
I always feel difficult to catch the wave and surf during downwind。
我总是感到尾风难以抓到浪滑行
You should focus on the moving direction of the big wave。
你应该将注意力集中到大浪的运动方向上去。
You should know how to analyse different kind of waves。
你应该懂得如何分析不同的涌浪的形态。

级别介绍
The 470 class is one of the most widespread classes in the world.
470级是世界上开展最广泛的级别之一。
The star is the oldest Olympic class.
星级是最早的奥运级别。
This two-person keelboat is known for its relative small cockpit and its flexible mast.
这艘双人龙骨船的特点在于它相对较小的船舱和灵活的桅杆。
The Tornado is the only Olympic class catamaran.
托那多级是奥运会级别中唯一的双体船
The Europe is a fast, easy planning, solid boat.
欧洲级帆船是一种速度快、容易掌握而且坚固的船型。


The Europe is suitable for sailors of different weights and shapes.
欧洲级适合于各种不同的体重和体形的运动员。
The Laser already was the biggest Olympic class in general.
激光级是开展的最广泛的奥运会级别。
The Yngling will make its Olympic debut in 2004.
英灵级作为奥运会项目将在2004年首次登场。
The 49er is designed for high speed sailing. A speed over 25 knots is achievable.
49人级帆船是一种为高速航行而设计的一款船型。它的航行速度可以达到25节。
Sailing is about freedom, dynamics, tactics, technique, natural elements and teamwork.
帆船运动是由自然放松、动力学、战术、技术、自然环境、以及团队合作等结合在一起的运动。
Sailing does not only require physical strength, but also an understanding of how to sail your boat as fast as possible.
帆船运动不仅需要强健的身体,而且还要懂得如何让帆船行驶的更快。

裁判用语
This is not covered in the rules.
规则中没有涉及此问题。
It is something that will improve with experience.
这方面需要在实践中提高。
It is the RO job to produce the SI’s and the judges job to interpret them.
总裁判长的任务是书写航行细则,仲裁的任务是对它们进行解释。
Let the Chainman of the jury see the draft.
让仲裁主席看一下细则草案。
Equipment must be suitable for the job.
器材必须适合于工作需要。


Which mark do you lay first?
先布哪一个标?
This allows the RO to concentrate on laying the course and the start line.
让总裁判长专心于布标及起航线。
One recorder should make a complete record of all decisions taken by the RO.
要有一个记录员将总裁判长的所有决策记录下来。
He will keep the RO informed of any incidents.
他应当将发生的事件及时通知总裁判长。
The mark layers must have the ability to place their marks accurately.
布标裁判必须有准确布标的能力。

They should constantly monitor the wind and inform the RO of any changes as soon as they occur.
他们应该不断的监测风况,一旦有变化就立即通知总裁判长。
Seamanship skills are a vital part of their job.
航海经验是他们做好本职工作的关键。
How long do you need to establish the mean wind?
需要多长时间来确定平均风?
Ralate to forecast and local knowledge.
结合气象预报与当地经验。
Are there any strong tidal currents?
有强水流吗?


What is the depth of water?
水深多少?
How exposed is area?
区域的视觉通透度如何?
Can you launch and recover boats safety at all states of the tide and in all weather conditions?
能否在所有的水流与气象条件下安全出发与召回。
How much water is required for a particular course?
一个特定航线需要多大水域?
Where is the start line located?
起航线在哪里?

Does the course configuration assist with efficient race management?
改航线的构成能满足竞赛管理的需要吗?
Never throw anchor and warp over side together.
不要将锚和标绳一起放下。
Stand behind the mast at one meter away,sight the pin end.
站在旗杆后至少1米处,瞄向下风旗杆。
This helps to decide between individual or general.
这样可以帮助决定是个别召回还是全部召回。
What methods do you employ to ensure that OCS boats are clearly identified?
你采用什么办法保证能清楚的认出抢航船?


At what point does the RO decide to abandon in deteriorating weather conditions?
天气恶化时,裁判长在什么时刻决定放弃竞赛?
Monitor weather can the crews still race safely?
监空天气,看看选手是否还能安全竞赛?
Are all rescue craft still operable?
所有救生船都处在工作状态吗?
Record everything! On paper with tape back-up.
将所有事情记录下来,记在纸上,录音备录。
Use flag C, don’t do it unless it is absolutely necessary.
使用C旗,不在万不得已情况下不要使用它。
Talk to the other officials,but most important,talk to the sailors.
与其他官员交谈,但最重要的是与选手交谈。

0

阅读 评论 收藏 转载 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  • 评论加载中,请稍候...
发评论

    发评论

    以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

      

    新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 电话:4000520066 提示音后按1键(按当地市话标准计费) 欢迎批评指正

    新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

    新浪公司 版权所有