加载中…
个人资料
高老师的教育小屋
高老师的教育小屋
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:0
  • 博客访问:5,991
  • 关注人气:0
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
相关博文
推荐博文
谁看过这篇博文
加载中…
正文 字体大小:

2008年11月11日加勒比海盗2(5)

(2018-11-01 15:13:11)
标签:

疯狂英语学习者

家教大于言传

家庭教育

学习日记

学校教育

分类: 学习日记
                                                          PiratesOf the Caribbean2(5)

《加勒比海盗2(5)

字幕较对:中山黄蜂英语俱乐部Mosoway

This doesn`t work. And it certainly doesn`t show youwhat you want most.

它坏了.它根本就不能指向你最想要的东西.

Yes, it does,you`re sitting on it.

没坏,它当然能,你就坐在上面.

Beg pardon?

你说什么?

Move.

起来.

"Guard the boat!" "Mind the tide!"

把船看好!”“注意潮水!”

I could join the circus.

我可以参加马戏团了.

Mind if I shine your shoes, sir?

要不要我给你擦鞋啊,先生?

They`re here. And I cannot step foot on land again fornear of a decade.

他们已经到这里了.我已经近十年不能上岸了.

If you trust us to act in your stead.

如果你相信我们能替你做好的话.

I`ll trust you to know what awaits you should youfail!

我要你们相信如果失败会有什么后果等着你们!

Down, then! Down!

下潜,马上!下潜!

It`s real.

这是真的.

You actually were telling the truth.

你还真说了句实话.

I do that quite a lot, yet people are alwayssurprised.

我说过很多实话,不知为什么当人们发现时总是会觉得很惊讶.

With good reason!

这其中是有原因的!

Will!

威尔!

You`re all right! Thank God! I came to find you!

你没事!谢天谢地!我是来找你的!

How did you get here?

你是怎么到这里来的?

Sea turtles, mate. A pair of them, strapped to myfeet.

是海龟,伙计.我捉住一对海龟,绑在我的双脚上.

strap皮带,带条,用绳索捆扎

Not so easy, is it?

游过来不容易,对吧?

But I do owe you thanks, Jack.

不过我还得好好谢谢你,杰克!

You do?

真的么?

After you tricked me onto that ship to square yourdebt with Jones...

在你骗我上了戴维·琼斯的船,让我去还你的债之后...

What?

什么?

What?

什么?

I was reunited with my father.

我才能和我父亲重聚.

Oh.Well, you`re welcome, then.

,.那么不必客气.

Everything you said to me, every word was a lie!

你对我说的每件事每个字都是谎言!

Pretty much.

没错.

pretty much大致上,几乎全部

Time and tide, love.

恶习难改,亲爱的.

Oi! What are you doing?

!你想干什么?

I`m going to kill Jones.

我要杀了琼斯.

Can`t let you do that, William.

我不会让你那样做的,威廉.

Cause if Jones is dead, who`s to call his terriblebeastie off the hunt, eh?

因为如果琼斯死了,谁还能驾驭他那只怪兽呢?

Now, if you please.

现在,如果你不介意.

The key.

把钥匙给我.

I keep the promises I make, Jack.

我要兑现我的诺言,杰克.

I intend to free my father,I hope you`re here to seeit.

我要还我父亲的自由,我希望你能目睹一切.

I can`t let you do that either. So sorry.

我也不能让你那么做,很抱歉.

I knew you`d warm up to me eventually.

我就知道你早晚会站在我这一边的.

warm up变暖,亲热起来,活跃起来

Lord Beckett desires the content of that chest.

贝克特勋爵渴望得到这箱子里的东西.

I deliver it, I get my life back.

一旦我给他带回去,我将重新拥有一切.

The dark side of ambition.

阴险的野心.

Oh.I prefer to see it as the promise of redemption.

.我愿意把它看成是赎罪的曙光.

redemption补救,偿还,弥补,恢复

Will!

威尔!

Guard the chest!

看好箱子!

No!

!

This is barbaric! This is no way for grown men to...

这样做太野蛮了!成年人这样做是没有门的...

barbaric野蛮的,残暴的,粗鲁的

Fine! Let`s just haul out our swords and start bangingaway at each other.

好吧!让我们都拔出剑来互相攻击吧.

That will solve everything! I`ve had it!

这样就能解决所有的事情了!我受够了!

I`ve had it with wobbly-legged, rum-soaked pirates!

我受够了你们这些软脚虾,烂酒鬼,臭海盗!

wobbly摆动的,不稳定的soaked湿透的,浸湿,浸透的

How`d this go all screwy?

这到底是怎么回事儿啊?

screwy螺旋形的,扭曲的,精神错乱的

Well, each wants the chest for himself.

,他们都想独吞那个箱子.

Mr Norrington, I think, is trying to regain a bit ofhonour.

我想诺灵顿先生是想拿回去立功赎罪.

Old Jack`s looking to trade it, save his own skin.

老杰克是想还给琼斯,为他自己挽回面子.

Then Turner, there.

那么特纳呢.

I think he`s trying to settle some unresolved business`twixt him and his twice-cursed pirate father.

我认为他是想尽量去解决在他和他那被诅咒过两次的海盗父亲之间存在的一些还没有解决的问题.

unresolved未解决的,未分解的,不坚决的twixt在两者之间

Sad.That chest must be worth more than a shiny penny.\

This is madness!

悲哀.那箱子一定价值不菲.\

他们都疯了!

Terrible temptation.

真是个祸根.

temptation诱惑,引诱,邪念

If we was any kind of decent, we`d remove temptationfrom their path.

假如我们还有点良知的话,我们就应该为他们除去这罪魁祸首.

decent适当的,合宜的,得体的,有分寸的

Enough!

够了!

The heat!

太热了!

Bugger!

混蛋!

bugger同性恋者,鸡奸,鸡奸者

By your leave, Mr Turner.

抱歉了,特纳先生.

By your leave, Mr Norrington.

抱歉了,诺灵顿先生.

Do excuse me while I kill the man who ruined my life.

请原谅我,,我得先杀了这个毁了我一生幸福的人.

Be my guest.

请便.

Let us examine that claim for a moment.

让我们先核实一下这种说法.

Who was it, that at the very moment you had anotorious pirates safely behind bars,

到底是谁,在你把臭名昭著的海盗放心地关到监牢的时候,

notorious臭名昭著的,声名狼藉的,美人计

saw fit to free said pirates and take your dearlybeloved all to hisself?

乘机放走了海盗并且把你的心上人据为己有?

So whose fault is it, really?

所以,到底是谁的错?

That you`ve ended up a rum-pot deckhand what takesorders from pirates?

让你沦落为酗酒的低等水手听命于海盗?

Enough!

够了!

Unfortunately, Mr Turner, he`s right!

不幸的是,特纳先生,他是对的!

Still rooting for you, mate.

我还是支持你的,伙计.

We got it! We got it! We got it!

我们拿到了!我们拿到了!我们拿到了!

Hello, poppet.

你好啊,小妹妹.

poppet乖孩子,小枕木

Follow my voice. Follow my voice.

跟着我的声音,跟着我的声音.

To the left... no, turn around.

往左...,转回去.

Go to the right.

往右点.

No, that`s a tree.

,那是颗树.

Oh.Shut it.

,闭嘴.

We`ve got it!

我们得到了!

Come on, Turner!

来吧,特纳!

Leave him lie! Unless you plan on using him to hitsomething with.

让他躺那儿!除非你要用他来砸人.

We`re not getting out of this,not with the chest.

我们逃不掉了,带着箱子就无法脱身.

Into the boat.

上船.

You`re mad!

你疯了!

Don`t wait for me.

不要等我.

I say we respect his final wish. Aye!

我说我们该尊重他的临终愿望,对!

Your bravery is wasted.

你的勇敢算是白搭了.

I shall pry the chest away from your cold, dead hands.

我会从你冰冷的尸体的手中撬出亡灵箱的.

pry打听,窥探,刺探,撬动

Here you go!

拿去吧!

Pirates!

臭海盗!

What happened to the chest?

亡灵箱怎么样了?

Norrington took it to draw them off.

诺灵顿带着它引开了他们.

You`re pulling too hard!

你拉得太用力了!

You ain`t pulling hard enough!

你用得力还不够!

Where`s the commodore?

司令官到哪里去了?

Fell behind.

落在后面了.

My prayers be with him.

让我为他祈祷.

prayer祈祷,祷告,祷文

Best not wallow in our grief.

不过还是要节哀顺变!

wallow打滚 wallow in打滚,沉溺于grief悲痛,悲伤,愁思,忧伤

The bright side is you`re back, and made it off freeand clear.

幸好你回来了,而且毫发无伤.

Lord on high, deliver us.

天父在上,保佑我们!

I`ll handle this, mate.

我来处理这件事,伙计.

Oi, fishface!

死鱼脸!

Lose something? Eh? Scungilli!

丢东西了吧?形如海螺壳的营养糊状物!

Got it!

没事吧!

Come to negotiate, eh, have you, you slimy git?

来谈判吧?怎么样?你个欠揍的家伙.

slimy粘糊糊的,泥泞的git饭桶,无用的人

Look what I got.

看看我手上拿的是啥.

I got a jar of dirt,I got a jar of dirt.

我有一罐土,我有一罐土.

And guess what`s inside it?

猜猜里面是什么?

Enough!

够了!

Hard to starboard.

右满舵.

Hard to starboard!

右满舵!

Brace up the foreyard!

升起船头帆!

brace紧缚,打起精神brace up打起精神,下定决心,鼓起勇气foreyard前桅最下面的船桁

Hard to starboard!

右满舵!

Send his beloved Pearl back to the depths.

把他心爱的珍珠号送回地狱去.

She`s on us! She`s on us!

敌火来袭!敌火来袭!

Let them taste the triple guns.

让他们尝尝三联炮的味道.

Aye, Captain.

,船长.

Make fast!

绑牢固了!

Go on, me darling! Show us what you`ve got!

加油啊,亲爱的!让我们看看你的实力!

Come on, girl!

快点儿,宝船!

She`s falling behind!

它被甩掉了!

Aye. We`ve got her!

.我们把它甩掉了!

We`re the faster.

我们的船快一些.

Against the wind, the Dutchman beats us.Stead thustakes your pride.But with the wind...

逆风的话,他们的船快.不过现在是顺风...

We rob her advantage.

我们借势占了优势.

Aye.

.

We`re out of range!

我们已经射不到他们了!

out of range在射程外

Break off pursuit, run our light and douse canvas!

停止追击,亮起灯,降下帆!

douse插入水中,弄湿,,弄熄canvas帆布

We`re giving up, sir?

我们放弃了,先生?

They`re giving up!

他们放弃了!

My father is on that ship.

我父亲在那条船上.

If we can out run her.We can take her. We should turnand fight.

既然我们能逃脱它的追击.我们就能打赢它.我们应该回头再去战斗.

Why fight when you can negotiate? All one needs is theproper leverage.

能谈判时干吗要战斗呢?只需要有足够的优势就行了.

leverage平衡,杠杆作用

Where is it? Where is the thump-thump?

去哪儿了?“-去哪儿了?

We must have hit a reef!

我们肯定是撞到礁石了!

No. It`s not a reef! Get away from the rail!

,那不是礁石!离船舷远点!

rail栏杆,铁轨,扶手

What is it?

那是什么东西?

The kraken.

是挪威海怪.

To arms! Load guns! Defend the mast!

准备战斗!拿好枪!保护桅杆!

It`ll attack the starboard and seated before.Run outthe cannons and hold for my signal!

它会从底下攻击,上炮位,等我的信号!

Easy, boys!

放松点,伙计们!

Will?

威尔?

Steady! Steady.

稳住!稳住.

Will!

威尔!

Hold. Hold.

稳住!稳住.

I think we`ve held fire long enough.

我想我们等得够久了.

Will!

威尔!

Fire!

威尔!开火!

It`ll be back,we have to get off the ship.

它还会回来的,我们得离开这条船.

There`s no boats.

这里没有小艇.

Pull the grates. Get all the gunpowder onto the net inthe cargo hold!

拉起壁炉!把所有火药放进货舱的网兜里!

grates火炉栅,壁炉

Whatever you do, don`t miss.

不管怎样,不要射失了.

As soon as you`re clear.

只要你一安全了,我就开枪.

We are short-stocked on gunpowder! Six barrels!

我们的火药储量不足了,只有六桶了!

Hurry up!

快点儿!

There`s only half a dozen kegs of powder!

这里只有半打三十加仑桶装的火药了!

keg小桶,小木桶,三十加仑以下的小桶

Then load the rum.

那就装郎姆酒.

msoLifnt:normal'>

 

I like to wave at them as they pass by.

每当这种时机降临时,我总会挥手相送的.

You`ll have the chance to do something...somethingcourageous.

你将有机会去做一些...做一些勇敢正义之事.

courageous勇敢的,有胆量的

And when you do, you`ll discover something.

当你去做的时候,你会发现一些事情的.

That you`re a good man.

你原来是个好人.

All evidence to the contrary.

所有证据显示,事实恰恰相反.

I have faith in you.

我对你有信心.

Want to know why?

想知道为什么吗?

Do tell, dearie.

那就说吧,小宝贝.

Curiosity.

好奇心.

You`re going to want it.

你渴望得到一个机会.

A chance to be admired and gain the rewards thatfollow.

一个受人钦佩,接下来便是得到嘉奖的机会.

You won`t be able to resist.

你将无法抗拒.

You`re going to want to know what it tastes like.

你会想去亲身体验一下它的味道.

I do want to know what it tastes like.

我的确想亲身体验一下它的味道.

But, seeing as you`re a good man,I know that you`dnever put me in a position that would compromise my honour.

但是,身为一个好人,我知道你是不会趁人之危的.

compromise妥协,让步,和解,危害

I`m proud of you, Jack.

我为你自豪,杰克.

Land, ho!

陆地,!

I want my jar of dirt.

我需要我那罐土.

You`re pulling too fast.

你划的太快了.

You`re pulling too slow.

是你划的太慢了.

We don`t want the kraken to catch us.

我们都不想让挪威海怪追上我们.

I`m saving me strength for when it comes.

我是在为紧急关头攒把力.

And I don`t think it`s "kracken" anyways.

我认为无论如何,那绝不是什么挪威海怪”.

I always heard it said "kraken".

我总是听人们叫挪威海怪.”

With a long a?

A发长音?

No, no, no, no, no, no, no. "Krocken" is howit`s pronounced in Scandinavian,and "kraken" is closer to that.

,,,,,,.“挪威海兽是北欧那边的发音,“挪威海怪更接近一点.

We ain`t Scandinavians, are we? "Kraken."

我们可不在北欧,不是吗?“挪威海怪.”

It`s a mythological creature,I can calls it what Iwants.

它不过是个神话中的动物,我想怎样称呼就怎样称呼.

Guard the boat. Mind the tide.

把船看好,注意潮水.

Don`t touch my dirt.

别碰我那罐土.

0

阅读 评论 收藏 转载 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  • 评论加载中,请稍候...
发评论

    发评论

    以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

      

    新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 电话:4000520066 提示音后按1键(按当地市话标准计费) 欢迎批评指正

    新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

    新浪公司 版权所有