发博文
个人资料
takitears
takitears
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:100
  • 博客访问:134
  • 关注人气:0
评论
加载中…
留言
加载中…
图片播放器
友情链接
访客
加载中…
好友
加载中…
博文
(2007-07-08 02:31)
 Come to decide that the things that I tried were in my life just to get high on.
来做决定吧,决定那些我曾试过很多次将它们融入我这一生中的事情
When I sit alone, come get a little known
当我一人独处时,便慢慢能弄明白一些
But I need more than myself this time.
但现在,我需要的多过我本身 Step from the road to the sea to the sky, and I do believe that we rely on
从陆地走向大海走向天边 ,然后,我真的相信了我们所依靠的
When I lay it on, come get to play it on
当我依靠着它,试着接近去深入它
All my life to sacrifice.
我奉献了我的一生
Hey oh... listen what I say oh
Hey oh... 听我说吧 I got you hey oh, now listen what I say oh
我得到了你hey oh,现在听听我说吧 When will I know that I really can't go
当我知道我真的离不开
To the well once more - time to decide on.
再次来到井旁-由时间来决定
Well it's kiliing me, when will I really see, all that I need to look inside.
好吧,它将杀了我,何时我才能真正
阅读  ┆ 评论  ┆ 转载 ┆ 收藏 
(2007-07-05 14:17)
 

菊花台

your tears你的泪光
week and sorrow柔弱中带伤
the pale crescent moon 惨白的月弯弯
bring in the past勾住过往
night is long夜 太漫长
freeze to  frost凝结成了霜
who is standing on the attic,coldly despair是谁在阁楼上冰冷地绝望
rain is falling softly雨 轻轻弹
at the vermilion windows朱红色的窗

All my life was blown rough and tumble
 on the paper by wind
我一生在纸上被风吹乱
dream is in the distance梦 在远方
change to a sweet smell化成一缕香
gone with the wind随风飘散
your figure你的模样
chrysanthemum is faded, falling to the ground菊花残 满地伤
your smile is geting withered 你的笑容已泛黄
chrysanthemum has fallen when some people break his heart花落人断肠
my mind is flowing silently我心事静静淌

阅读  ┆ 评论  ┆ 转载 ┆ 收藏 
(2007-07-05 12:58)
 

fall has gone 秋天不回来
the fall day and the cool night初秋的天 冰冷的夜
memory come back solwly回忆慢慢袭来
true love is like falling leaves真心的爱 就像落叶
must we have to be apart为何却要分开
walking alone in a gray day 灰色的天 独自彷徨
the old place of the city城市的老地方
true solitary passing by真的孤单 走过忧伤
heart break ,be brave though心碎还要逞强
let me tell you everyday告诉你 在每个
at a missing night想你的夜里
I cried for myself我哭的好无力
let the wind blow with my thought就让秋风带走我的思念
and take away my tears带走我的泪
I'm always waiting 我还一直静静守候在
at the appointed place相约的地点
 

阅读  ┆ 评论  ┆ 转载 ┆ 收藏 
(2007-07-05 12:33)
 

Reflection
Look at me看着我
You may think you see who I really am你会看见真实的我
But you'll never know me但是你却永远无法了解我
Ev'ry day每一天
It's as if I play a part就像在扮演一个角色
Now I see现在我明白
If I wear a mask I can fool the world如果带上面具我会欺骗整个世界
But I can not fool my heart但是我不能欺骗我的内心

Who is that girl I see那就是我看到的女孩
Staring straight back at me从背后执着的看着我
When will my reflection show什么时候我的背影才能真正的映射出
Who I am inside我的内心

I am now现在的我
In a world where I have to hide my heart不得不在这个世界隐藏我的内心
And what I believe in和我的信仰
But somehow但是无论怎样
I will show the world What's inside my heart我会向这个世界展示我的真心
And be loved for who I am并被接受

Who is that gilr I see我看见的那个女孩是谁?

阅读  ┆ 评论  ┆ 转载 ┆ 收藏 
(2007-07-05 12:27)
 Where Is The Love
What's wrong with the world, mama?
这个世界究竟怎么了,妈妈?
People livin like they ain't got no mamas
人们像生活在自己没有妈妈的世界
I think the whole world's addicted to the drama
我想整个世界都沉溺于戏剧中
Only attracted to the things that'll bring the trauma
只在意那些会带来伤害的事情
Overseas ya we tryin to stop terrorism
对外我们都声称我们在尽力阻止恐怖主义
But we still got terrorists here livin
但其实在我们生活的地方就充满了恐怖份子
In the U.S.A, the big C.I.A
在美国,有臭名昭著的中情局
The bloods & the crips, and the KKK
鲜血,盲流,和三K党
But if you only got love for your own ways
但是如果你只用自己的方式去取得真爱
Then you only leave space to discriminate
那么你就只能生活在一个充满歧视的狭隘的空间里
To discriminate only generates hate
歧视只能带来仇恨
And when yo
阅读  ┆ 评论  ┆ 转载 ┆ 收藏 
(2007-07-05 12:17)

On a dark desert highway.行驶在昏黑的荒漠公路上。
Cool wind in my hair.凉风吹过我的头发。
Warm smell of colitas.温馨的桉树香。
Rising up through the air.弥漫在空气中。
Up ahead in the distance.抬头遥望远方,
I saw a shimmering light.我看到一丝微弱的灯光。
My head grew heavy & my sight grew dim.我的头越来越沉,视线也变得模糊。
I had 2 stop 4 the night.我不得不停下来过夜。
There she stood in the doorway.她站在门那儿等候我。
I heard the mission bell.我听到远处教堂的钟声。
And I was thinking 2 myself.我在心里暗自嘀咕。
'This could B Heaven or this could B Hell'.这里也许是天堂也可能是地狱。
Then she lit up a candle.她点燃了蜡烛。
And she showed me the way.并给我引路。
There were voices down the corridor.走廊深处传来阵阵说话声。
Welcome 2 the Hotel California ! 欢迎来到加州旅馆!
Such a lovely place ! 多么美丽的地方!
Such a lovely face ! 如许可爱的面容!!
Plenty of room
阅读  ┆ 评论  ┆ 转载 ┆ 收藏 
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 不良信息反馈 电话:4006900000 提示音后按1键(按当地市话标准计费) 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有